shape
carat
color
clarity

Maybe!!!????

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
I feel that I NEED to share!!! We just returned from a two week vacation where I thought that 'it' was going to happen....and it didn't (read sad). We are going on vacation towards the end of August and I am ALMOST positive that 'it' is going to happen. We have had the 'chat' so I know it's in the works. I just cannot wait! I know it's going to be a no ring proposal....b/c lets face it I'm a PS member I want to pick it lol! So now I just need to hold it together long enough to stop counting the days! Thanks for listening as I obviously can't tell anybody in real life for fear of sounding like a crazy person.

:) Alice!

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Oh how exciting!!!! DUST to you!!!!!! :bigsmile:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Super exciting...do you have your ring preferences picked out yet??

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
****DUST!*****

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! Definitely have my ring 'preferences' picked out. I want something close to 2ct, not colour sensitive so as long as it's well cut I'm good. I am thinking something along the lines of vatche royal crown or tacori 2515, not exactly similar but I want something fairly classic. I know it will be a 'ringless' proposal but I'm fine with that b/c in reality I'm way too invested in making sure it's something I like haha!
:) Alice

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to helping you when the time comes!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I hope its everything you dreamed it would be!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results