shape
carat
color
clarity

May I please request some dust for my Snickers?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a strong believer in the power of PS dust! :bigsmile: My precious pup Snickers is being spayed tomorrow... really no big deal, but may I please ask that a few sprinkles of PS dust come her way? Given my profession, anaesthetics in all forms do make me a tad nervous!

I can be such a fretful mother at times :rodent:

Snickers11months.jpg

Dogfight3.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was so nervous when my kitty got spayed so I know how you feel! Tons of dust to Snickers and you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks love, I'm glad there are people here that understand and share my concerns!! :wavey: My husband is very much in the 'she'll be right' camp :bigsmile:

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
**********DUST DUST DUST**********

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*************************dusting for snickers******************************

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww she's a pretty little thing ::)

::DUST::!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust, dust, dust, Andi! I'm sure Snickers will be just fine, but I can understand getting nervous.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! This message is taking forever to type because Im typing one-handed, as I'm cradling in the other arm one very grumpy, groggy little dog ::)

She's had a big drink, a huge feed and an enourmous wee, and is now fast asleep on my knee. Thankyou heaps for the well wishes and dust!! She's very sedate but otherwise all is well :appl:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Snickers is adorable! Glad it went fine. Jack russels and other terriers like them (I'm guessing snickers breed :D) are really great at recovering from surgery in my experience. Here's some post-op quick recovery dust!

*****DUST*****

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's wonderful news! I'm glad everything went well! I felt the same anxiety and relief when I had my bunnies spayed :)) .

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Glad she's doing well! On a side note, I think anesthetics also make me more nervous now that I work with them every day. It's somewhat paradoxical because one would think I'd be more comfortable going under anesthesia given that it's my job. But surgery becomes a much bigger deal when you know all the things that can go wrong!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results