shape
carat
color
clarity

May I have some dust, please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
I am getting my wisdom teeth out at 9:30 this morning. It's currently about 8:10 and I am FREAKING! Please, since I know this site is good luck and that dust works MIRACLES, please dust me in hopes that everything goes smoothly! (Both are bone impactions.) I hate surgeries or anything that requires me to be put to sleep. I know I'm probably freaking out for nothing but...

PLEASE?!?!

Thanks everyone!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hey there IHA17

Sending you loads of dust, but you won''t need it. Just concentrate on "Poorly girls need treats". Oh and take your anti-inflamatories afterwards.

Good Luck

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 8:29:45 AM
Author: Gailey
Hey there IHA17

Sending you loads of dust, but you won''t need it. Just concentrate on ''Poorly girls need treats''. Oh and take your anti-inflamatories afterwards.

Good Luck
Absolutely! You''ll be just fine!!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Lots of dust for your dental surgeries!!! Good luck and follow those post-op instructions.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dusty goodness heading your way...

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy the pudding! Billy Madison wanted a snack pack... it will be your lunch and dinner for a couple days.

9.gif
*****AWESOME SURGERY, SEXY TEETH, NO PAIN, DUST******

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You will be fine and once you get over the recovery period you will be so glad you had it done!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
inhisarms I had this done not that long ago, I also had to have other teeth removed for braces (8 in total - I have fat teeth) and from the biggest dentist phobic ever it was without a doubt the easiest, least painful procedure I have ever had to have done to my teeth.

The worst thing is sitting and waiting but once your in there it is done before you know it and then you get a heap of meds can''t feel a thing and get to eat jelly and custard
18.gif
- all good :).

FI also had his done and he had a couple that were impacted into the bone and his were all good as well no dramas :).

Sending you a ton of dust :)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Inhis - I hope everything goes well. you''ll be fine DUST

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I really hope it goes well for you - tons of dust headed your way for a painless procedure and quick recovery!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dust! Dust! Dust!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
***********much dust**********

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
sending tons of dust your way.You know you can plan to buy yourself a nice jewelry to commemorate this event after you heal and feel good again.
Ice cream is good after such a procedure as it acts as anesthetic ( cold) ,so if you enjoy ice cream stock up on it.
Hope all goes well.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Everything went well. I wasn''t even put out for the surgery. I am having a lot of pain now though but I''m dealing. But thanks SO MUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results