shape
carat
color
clarity

May have found the bridesmaid dresses...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
This weekend I went shopping with my 2 maids of honor and 1 bridesmaid (the other 3 bridesmaids weren''t able to come into town) and we found great dresses at Macy''s on sale for $42! They''re very similar to the bari jay dresses they all loved (these were really not flattering at all in person!). The only problem is that we can''t find them in the correct size for 2 of the girls. My cousins are twins and wear a size 0 normally. Apparently the smallest size the dress comes in is a size 4, but it''s stretchy and if they have to have it taken in, it would still be a lot cheaper than gettin a BM dress from a bridal salon. My mom had a Macy''s salesperson look up the dress for every store in the country and apparently NO ONE has the size 4. Ugh. I''ve searched online and can''t find it anywhere either. The dresses that we bought are returnable, but I''m hoping that I''ll be able to get in contact with a buyer at Macy''s to find out how to contact the company that makes the dress. It''s by a company called Connected Apparel, style # T0962248M. Here''s a pic of the dress.

dress-shopping-008-blackedo.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
And the back

dress-shopping-009.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Great dress find! Really flattering to all shapes of women, nicely defined waist and definitely wearable for another event, post wedding.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
That is really cute!
I googled connected apparel and came up w/ a few things-
I found this Amazon- this dress has to be sold somewhere else other than Macy's.

ETA- this looks similar too...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I really like them!!! I sure hope you can find the other two dresses!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally don't *love* them but if you do and find the sizes you need you are one step closer.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I finally found a phone number for the company and apparently the smallest size the dress comes in is a 6
8.gif
. I''m going to try to have my cousins try it on in this size, but I have a feeling it''s going to be much too big. Apparently the smallest size that department stores stock in the Missy department is a 6 so we won''t be able to go the dept. store route if a 6 is huge.

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Have you thought about maybe finding a similar style for them, and having the other girls wear the macy''s dresses? If you could find something in the same color and fabric, as long as the styles aren''t too opposite it should be fine. How old are the cousins? Usually "junior" bridemaids may have similar dresses in another style... and I''ve been a bm where 2 of the girls wear one style dress, and the other two wear another style in the same color. If you are in love with the dresses, at those prices you should try to make it work!!

I also think I found my dresses at Macy''s the other day - on clearance for $35! But they only had 2 left (which is ok because I only have 2 bms) but I am still not sure if the sizes will work, I just bought them and am hoping for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results