shape
carat
color
clarity

Maxi Cosi Prioris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Just curious from those who own it--is it small once they reach toddler age? I''ve read that a few places.

I''d like to purchase this as a 2nd car seat since I found a good price, and frankly like the look and compact size. But would rather not invest in something that she''s already too big for!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I thought you were trying to say something funny in Latin. The names of this new baby stuff crack me up--baby uppa?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
We have 2 of them and love them. You know that Lucy''s already a giant and she''s not too big for it so I don''t think you''ll have any problems with C. Go for it--you won''t be disappointed!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Curly--that''s what I was hoping to hear!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 10:33:50 AM
Author: janinegirly
Thanks Curly--that''s what I was hoping to hear!
I think it looks like a good size, and love the look of them.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
We have a Britax in my car and the Priori in my DH''s car. I am actually going to disagree with some of my favorite mamas on this site in that I don''t love the Priori
7.gif
I want to love it, because it''s so cute, but I just don''t. We both much prefer the Britax. The Priori, we''ve found, is much more of a pain for buckling and unbuckling the straps, and is also more cumbersome to adjust.

On the plus side, it is super cute and A seems as comfy in it as he does in his Britax.

We are actually thinking of replacing our Priori with another Britax, although for as little as DH takes A out in his car, I''m not sure it''s worth it.

I don''t notice any issues with him being too big, but he''s only just turned 1, so that''s no help!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 11:57:40 AM
Author: TanDogMom
We have a Britax in my car and the Priori in my DH''s car. I am actually going to disagree with some of my favorite mamas on this site in that I don''t love the Priori
7.gif
I want to love it, because it''s so cute, but I just don''t. We both much prefer the Britax. The Priori, we''ve found, is much more of a pain for buckling and unbuckling the straps, and is also more cumbersome to adjust.

On the plus side, it is super cute and A seems as comfy in it as he does in his Britax.

We are actually thinking of replacing our Priori with another Britax, although for as little as DH takes A out in his car, I''m not sure it''s worth it.

I don''t notice any issues with him being too big, but he''s only just turned 1, so that''s no help!
Good review TDM and good to know from someone who has both. I do really love the look of the MCPs over the britaxes (which I mostly think are so ugly), but have to admit that I love Amelia''s carseat. We have a Boulevard and and a new Marathon which hasn''t been out of the box but which I had to buy since Target had them at $135. We''ll use it when Amelia starts preschool as my mom will need one for her car for pickups.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have them and really like them and so do a few other sets of twins we know. But some have Britax and love them too so just check them out if you can to be sure you''ll like them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results