shape
carat
color
clarity

Maxi Cosi Mico?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
A spinoff of the Maxi Cosi Priori thread... does anyone have the Mico infant seat? Its the only one that fits with our stroller unfortunately. Its a lot lighter than others which is great since I''m a weakling but I''ve heard they can be a pain to snap in the base. Any experience or opinions?

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there. We have the mico. They are super easy to snap into the base in the car, but a little harder to snap into the stroller (we have the Foray). I like the Mico though. I think it''s heavy, but it''s better than others that''s for sure. I definitely have no complaints.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
we bought the micro.... and after a month of fighting with it.... bought the chicco key fit.

the micro was SO HARD to snap into the base and the release system STUNK. the handle is also very wide and hit the front seats in our car (a volvo station wagon, so not a small car) forcing us to move our seats way up in the front. it also was really hard to line up both restraint pieces that snap into the bottom buckle.. and finally.. it didn''t sit on top of any shopping carts.. i know it''s not recommended to put them on top of the shopping cart, but the bottom is entirely curved and i never felt comfortable with the seat anywhere but IN the cart. a PIA.

wow! that was a debbie downer post right?

but the chicco address all of these issues and is AWESOME! i love it! super duper easy to use.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
This is pretty much how most reviews are that I''ve read... lots of people have a REALLY hard time snapping it into the base and the others think its super easy. Weird! We also have the foray... we got a great deal on it but I''m worried that we are going to get the carseat, hate it, and it will be past the return period for the stroller. We registered for the carseat but I guess we could go ahead and just buy it ourselves now. Oh what to do... what to do...

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
i think they addressed the maxi cosi base issues with the latest greatest car seats.. but there have been 2 recalls on the bases in the past year. is that the ONLY car seat they make an adapter bar for?? you could always just get a $30 snap and go for use when they are itty bitty. but after about 3 months you can put them in the stroller - or earlier if your stroller reclines. we actually took the infant head insert from the chicco and put it in our phil and teds stroller....

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
We have the Maxi Cosi foray and they don''t sell adapters for it... you just snap the mico right into the stroller frame. We bought the stroller because it was a similar look to the UppaBaby and a couple of others we looked at but I could actually FOLD IT! I had such a hard time with pretty much every single stroller in the store but this one worked for me. I''d hate to buy a snap n go since this essentially turns into a snap n go and that seems redundant. I guess I really just need to order one and see what I think... and cross my fingers for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results