shape
carat
color
clarity

Martin Sheffield @ Certified US Diamonds provided an incredible and engaging process

CRide_Mon

Rough_Rock
I cannot thank Martin enough for the experience my fiancée and I experienced - effectively through two different processes - to end up with a spectacular diamond shown in full glory through a setting sourced through Martin.

After establishing our price point and ideal size of diamond, Martin started our process (through filtering available diamonds online and using Martin's knowledge and experience to filter the options), we then selected 5-6 possible diamonds available, and using the HCA calculation, Martin helped guide us to identifying a first and second choice option. Both were available - through the next 12 or so hours, Martin had contacted both sellers and we went with his direction that our 2nd choice was the much better option. The diamond is truly spectacular.

We picked up the ring this past Wednesday evening - the final Tiffany ring and setting (selected by my fiancée and hints provided by Martin to get the most light, etc... to show off the diamond) truly do allow the diamond to "pop" and "wow" - it's been catching my eye since we picked up the ring!

This review doesn't really do justice to the education and enjoyment we received going through the diamond identification, selection and acquisition process (even though we're a little older than most engaged couples - 2nd marriage - the thrill was palpable, and made a tremendous difference to our draining ring search through the internet and in the shops in the Greater Toronto area). Martin made the process uncomplicated and fun.

We thoroughly recommend Martin to anyone seeking engagement or other diamonds!!

Magnetawan53

Rough_Rock
I cannot thank Martin enough for the experience my fiancée and I experienced - effectively through two different processes - to end up with a spectacular diamond shown in full glory through a setting sourced through Martin.

After establishing our price point and ideal size of diamond, Martin started our process (through filtering available diamonds online and using Martin's knowledge and experience to filter the options), we then selected 5-6 possible diamonds available, and using the HCA calculation, Martin helped guide us to identifying a first and second choice option. Both were available - through the next 12 or so hours, Martin had contacted both sellers and we went with his direction that our 2nd choice was the much better option. The diamond is truly spectacular.

We picked up the ring this past Wednesday evening - the final Tiffany ring and setting (selected by my fiancée and hints provided by Martin to get the most light, etc... to show off the diamond) truly do allow the diamond to "pop" and "wow" - it's been catching my eye since we picked up the ring!

This review doesn't really do justice to the education and enjoyment we received going through the diamond identification, selection and acquisition process (even though we're a little older than most engaged couples - 2nd marriage - the thrill was palpable, and made a tremendous difference to our draining ring search through the internet and in the shops in the Greater Toronto area). Martin made the process uncomplicated and fun.

I totally agree with everything you said about Martin, and would recommend him to anyone! His knowledge and assistance made the buying of a second diamond to match one I already owned, a fun and super successful experience. He has also sourced settings and is going to make me stud earrings. I can’t wait! I will post photos when I get them. Thanks Martin! You are amazing!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful review!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results