shape
carat
color
clarity

Married with a few pics....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
We were married on April 4th, but I've been way too busy to post! Anyway, my favorite part of pricescope is seeing everyone's pictures! Time for me to contribute a little. My photographer posted a few photos on her blog, we the first wedding (Melissa & Clint). Enjoy! I hope to post more later.........

http://lifelongstudios.wordpress.com/

Gorgeous pictures! You look amazing. I love the way you set up the table seating cards. and....that cake!!

Love your pictures!! Your dress is gorgeous!

Thanks! You don''t know how hard it was to cut into the cake! The table cards were DIY, then placed inside 5X7 acrylic frames. Total cost for 11 tables: $15!!!!!!

You and your husband looked GORGEOUS, both of you, and your pictures are amazing!!!

It looks like you had a wonderful day... congratulations!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!!!! I can''t wait to see the rest of them!

absolutely stunning! congratulations!

Everything looks great! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

*sighs wistfully* Giiiiirl...you have no idea how much I wish I had your figure. :) You looked amazing and so did your DH (can you believe that?!! He''s your HUSBAND now!! :) ) It looks like a GORGEOUS event and I def. can''t wait to see more photos!!! :) Congratulations! :)

Looks like an amazing day! You and your DH look fab.

Izzy you looked amazing. What a fabulous day!

I think my favorite picture is the 15th. It''s B&W of you and your husband standing holding champagne glasses. The look on both of your faces is so loving and peaceful.
1.gif
What a great capture of the emotion of the day!

Thanks for sharing!

gorgeous pics! You looked amazing and all of the details were beautiful. You and DH looked so happy! Congrats on being MARRIED!

Holy moly woman! What a gorgeous day, gorgeous bride, handsome groom! I love your colors, the simply tied bouquet, and the shots in someone''s backyard! I can''t wait to see more of your photos. Congratulations!

Wow
30.gif

Izzy, LOVE your pics!!!

Yay Izzy I''ve been waiting for your pics! Stunning and perfect
30.gif
30.gif

You are such a beautiful bride. Your photos are amazing. Everything looked soo beautiful. The detail on your dress, PHENOM! Wow! (and your groom wasn''t too shabby either!
28.gif
)

What a beautiful day! Thank you for sharing w/ us!

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!!!!

I adore your dress and all of the lovely details! Great flowers too!

Your pictures turned out absolutely wonderfully.

Izzy you looked amazing!!
31.gif
...Your dress looks just perfect on you! I love the cake and the seating cards and the bouquet and pretty much everything!

Congrats dear!! If definitely looks like you had a wedding to remember! I can''t wait too see more!

A special congratulations to you as we share the SAME ANNIVERSARY now :) Your pics are just beautiful and I can''t wait to get my pro shots now. A toast to the beautiful couple and an extra toast to APRIL 4th!!! ;)

YAY for April 4th weddings!!! I didn''t get married on 4/4, but it IS my birthday!

Beautiful!! I love everything!!!

Wow, you and your husband looked GORGEOUS! Beautiful photos! Congratulations!

You look beautiful! Lovely wedding!

Congrats!!!!

You looked beautiful Izzy! And your dress was DIVINE!

I love the black and white pictures
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You guy are adorable - the photos are lovely!! Congratulations
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! We have some other favorites I would love to post but I am having trouble figuring out my new computer
14.gif
The only thing we are disappointed with are the family shots. It was so bright up on the rooftop that a lot of people are squinting and there are some glares on people''s heads. I am going to talk to my photographers to see if they can photoshop some of the glares. We''ll see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP