shape
carat
color
clarity

Married Ladies, Show Me Your Right Hand Diamond Rings!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Divorced and single nowadays. I wear a CS or pearl ring on my left hand, and a diamond right hand ring on my middle finger.

I have 2 RHRs, a 1.19ct E VS1 EC for dressier occasions, and a smaller 0.46/7ct for casual wear:

DK :))

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I wear RHRs everyday

2.79 F-VS1 CBI Symphonie ering
2.21 F-SI1, .53 F-VS1, .53 F-VS2 CBI diamonds Trilogie 3-stone ring.

20180922_143921.jpg

Here is my pear that I alternate my CBI with.
Was wearing that CBI as a RHR before I used the center stone for a 3-stone ring.

20171014_193052.jpg

LOVE all your jewelry, @cflutist.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
My RHR means more to me than my wedding set. It has no diamonds and has never garnered a compliment, but it was gift from my late mother (still hard to refer to her as "late" even after nearly ten years). She bought it for me when my brother and I took her on a trip to Ireland shortly after she was diagnosed with cancer. It was the trip of her lifetime and all throughout the trip she was trying to find a ring for me, but I couldn't find anything I liked (and honestly, I didn't want her spending the money on me). The day before we returned home, we stopped in a small shop in Shannon and found this one. It was the only one they had and it fit me perfectly (it can't really be re-sized due to the continuous engraving). She insisted on getting it for me. It was on my finger when I held her hand as she took her last breath and I wear it every day. It is also real motivation for me never to gain any weight since it can't be resized LOL

Ring.jpg

Priceless! I am more than 2 years late responding as I am just seeing this post. Big hugs, @Kaycee2018.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have experimented with that. When I have Fancy on my right hand with Martha Washington, I feel like it overpowers:

A17E38A9-1458-463E-8384-65C75D9D5D53.jpeg

So then I switched it over to the left with Queen of Hearts and that seems like a lot! Lol!

B2303FF7-159C-408F-8C20-65EDC7D52DA5.jpeg

You have to excuse these crappy pictures, there hasn’t been any sun outside for four days, talk about depressing!

Oh I love these and all of there decoyness! LOL!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @cushioncutnut, giving them a name makes it a little easier than “daisy cluster ring” or “diamond ring with hearts” ;-)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding a photo of my other right hand ring. It’s a 2 mm vintage platinum band inscribed with Initials and the date 10-18- 41.

I had David Klass redo the engraving and milgrain the sides. He did such an awesome job.
BTW- I have a nail appointment on Monday!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Not sure how I missed your new addition, but it is the most perfect accompaniment to your Tiffany! Please tell me you wear it often? DK did an amazing job with the rehab!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed your new addition, but it is the most perfect accompaniment to your Tiffany! Please tell me you wear it often? DK did an amazing job with the rehab!

Hi Alex! Yes. I wear it every single day. I don’t ever take either ring off. DK did such a great job with the rehab. I asked for a double milgrain on the edges and he executed it perfectly.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Alex! Yes. I wear it every single day. I don’t ever take either ring off. DK did such a great job with the rehab. I asked for a double milgrain on the edges and he executed it perfectly.

Ahhh.... perfect.

I am a bit of a lover of things I don't need to take off. I would dearly love to rescue an antique wedding band with engraving one day, but so far have never come across one in my size. And also, I think I would head down a rabbit hole, because I'd want to rescue ALL the abandoned antique wedding rings!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh.... perfect.

I am a bit of a lover of things I don't need to take off. I would dearly love to rescue an antique wedding band with engraving one day, but so far have never come across one in my size. And also, I think I would head down a rabbit hole, because I'd want to rescue ALL the abandoned antique wedding rings!

I found this one on LT. It’s especially endearing bc of the date inscribed 10-18, which is my first son Christopher’s birthdate. He passed away when he was 3 years old from cancer so when I found this ring I felt like it was meant to be.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this one on LT. It’s especially endearing bc of the date inscribed 10-18, which is my first son Christopher’s birthdate. He passed away when he was 3 years old from cancer so when I found this ring I felt like it was meant to be.

Oh my gosh, that's just heartbreaking! Oh Kayla, I am so sorry to hear that. But yes, the date makes this ring feel extra special & I love it on you. It was meant to be.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you Kayla.. how absolutely heartbreaking as Alex T said.
That special ring will be on your finger but always truly reside in your heart.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

That must make it a hugely special ring. I’m so pleased you found it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@kayla17 I’m so sorry.........❤️

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kayla17, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine that kind of grief. Sending big hugs and prayers for you.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww. Thank you ladies! Your thoughts and sides mean a lot to me. I appreciate them!

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Here is one of my RHRs. I rarely wear anything but my ER and WB(s) but if I am in the mood this is one of my (diamond) RHRs.

clusterringatbeach.jpg

Sometimes the other (diamond) RHR I will wear is my fat WB. It is from my favorite estate jewelry shop. Took it on my left hand (to more easily get the photo because I am right handed) but I wear it on my right hand.

fatdiamondband.jpg.png

But my favorite RHR is more opal than diamonds though yes it has a diamond halo so I guess I can include it here.8)
Took this photo just 2 days ago of the ring on my left hand for ease of photo taking but again, I wear it on my right hand.

cartieropalinsidelivingroom.jpg.png

ETA: Sorry, I obviously need to work on my reading comprehension as I just realized you wanted photos of both hands...I am not that talented to be able to take a selfie of both hands but wish I was! One day when there is more time I will enlist the help of my dh for your thread...in the meantime I look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful additions.:love:

I love the top ring soooo much. May we see more pictures of the setting pls ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the top ring soooo much. May we see more pictures of the setting pls ?

Hi @dhimer thanks for the kind words.
Here’s a few more pics as requested.

7648A8AF-8BD7-4BCA-AADE-CC7B9751D0A5.png
9714A11F-1AE5-48AF-BE98-899FABB94E4E.jpeg

EFF82325-8BD2-46A7-8F30-7EEBD181EB71.png

7FFD94FB-91F4-4B4D-AAB2-909BD797A4FB.png

And lastly on HRH Francesca. No one wore it better. ❤️
8EACD7A1-6A3A-4BD9-8A4A-61F97BBA1C6D.png

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @dhimer thanks for the kind words.
Here’s a few more pics as requested.

7648A8AF-8BD7-4BCA-AADE-CC7B9751D0A5.png
9714A11F-1AE5-48AF-BE98-899FABB94E4E.jpeg

EFF82325-8BD2-46A7-8F30-7EEBD181EB71.png

7FFD94FB-91F4-4B4D-AAB2-909BD797A4FB.png

And lastly on HRH Francesca. No one wore it better. ❤️
8EACD7A1-6A3A-4BD9-8A4A-61F97BBA1C6D.png

Beautiful @missy! I just bought a similar piece and had it made into a pendant. I am thinking that I may want to have it made into a ring later. What are the sizes of the stones and overall diameter of the ring?

Here is a pic of the piece I bought from Sako. The center is about 1.6 carats and overall 17mm.
Screenshot_20210323-214525_Instagram.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @missy! I just bought a similar piece and had it made into a pendant. I am thinking that I may want to have it made into a ring later. What are the sizes of the stones and overall diameter of the ring?

Here is a pic of the piece I bought from Sako. The center is about 1.6 carats and overall 17mm.

Oh that’s gorgeous @Gussie chunkalicious ❤️

I only remember the overall diameter of 14.5 mm. The center OEC is .88 carats GVS IIRC. Any part touching my skin is platinum and the rest is rose gold and blackened silver. Interestingly enough this was first a pendant I believe. :)

dhimer

Shiny_Rock

I saw when he posted these and was so tempted. Which size did you get ? How does it look IRL?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy! I hope to receive it this week. I plan to rig it on a ring somehow to see if I think I would wear it as a ring. I am excited!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw when he posted these and was so tempted. Which size did you get ? How does it look IRL?

I got the big one! I haven't got it yet but I will post pics when I do.

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
I have experimented with that. When I have Fancy on my right hand with Martha Washington, I feel like it overpowers:

A17E38A9-1458-463E-8384-65C75D9D5D53.jpeg

So then I switched it over to the left with Queen of Hearts and that seems like a lot! Lol!

B2303FF7-159C-408F-8C20-65EDC7D52DA5.jpeg

You have to excuse these crappy pictures, there hasn’t been any sun outside for four days, talk about depressing!

Love all your vintage rings!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
FE4EE764-77C9-4B71-931D-D8144AAB7D03.jpeg
I wrestled with selling Ashlee because she didn’t look right on my left hand. It caused me months of stress when all it took was to put her on my right hand. I love her there...
Sorry the photo is so large. It took me dozens of tries to get a decent pic. I give up..haha Please excuse the closeup of the wrinkly old hand!

FE4EE764-77C9-4B71-931D-D8144AAB7D03.jpeg
I wrestled with selling Ashlee because she didn’t look right on my left hand. It caused me months of stress when all it took was to put her on my right hand. I love her there...
Sorry the photo is so large. It took me dozens of tries to get a decent pic. I give up..haha Please excuse the closeup of the wrinkly old hand!

My favorite ring EVER. If she wants an even older and more wrinkly old hand, let me know. Seriously, I would compromise a financially secure retirement to have that ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results