shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquise cluster stud/button earrings in platinum

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
I don't have the exact specs of these, but IIRC they were sold to me as G/SI stones (uncerted due to their size) set in platinum. This is a similar style to the Tiffany Victoria line. The stones are approximately 2.5mmx4.75mm as best as I can tell with my caliper battery being dead and the stones being set. Just over 10mm from end to end at the widest points.

Asking $1850, but willing to consider reasonable offers as I wasn't sure how to price them and just went with a percentage less than I paid for the listing. I have quite a few additional photos and will try to get some close up, through the loupe, pictures today as long as the weather cooperates.

Purchased directly by myself from a reputable jeweler and rarely worn. Will come with jewelry presentation box. Willing to consider reasonable offers.

Price includes shipping and insurance to CONUS with signature required - will consider areas outside of that if shipping costs are reasonable and insurance is available.

IMG_6859.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6866.jpg
    IMG_6866.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6867.jpg
    IMG_6867.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6873.jpg
    IMG_6873.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6879.jpg
    IMG_6879.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6882.jpg
    IMG_6882.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6886.jpg
    IMG_6886.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 6

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Could you post a photo of the earrings on? They are so pretty.

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Could you post a photo of the earrings on? They are so pretty.

I'm horrible at the selfie and it's been gray and cloudy today, so this is the best I can do for an ear shot.
IMG_7028.jpg

Also, if this helps for color reference, the top studs are AGS G's (bezel set) and the bottom studs are AGS F (prong set CBI's). The earrings aren't as asymmetrical as the photo shows, the right one is tilted at an angle so it looks a little wonky.
IMG_7037.jpg

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
I found the paperwork I have for these earrings and per the jeweler they are: F/G VS stones of approx 0.60 carat total weight.

Also, the price has been reduced to $1750 and I'm willing to consider offers =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results