shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell''s workshop question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know if there is an update on the electrical problem that temporarily shut down Mark Morrell''s workshop on the 15th? I know I could e-mail Mark and ask him directly, but I''d rather see if anyone has heard anything through the "grapevine" instead of adding to his probably inundated inbox. My husband has made me promise I will not pester Mark via e-mail. All I know is that I have ants in my pants about my ring!! Waiting is HARD work. Thanks for any info.!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't know, but I can tell you that your husband has given you good advice! Mark is so busy he can't see straight and any thing you can do to alleviate the pressure is a good thing.

The only thing I know for sure at this time is that every minute that you wait will seem forever now, but ten years from now you will still be glad you waited!

Wink

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Wink. I know it will be well worth the wait, and Mark told me that my ring will most likely be done before he closes for vacation next month, so a few more weeks won't kill me. The anticipation is almost unbearable, though!
twirl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results