shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell mia?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kolodcaj

Rough_Rock
I sent Mark Morrell an email about 10 days ago and have not heard back from him. Does anyone know if he is away or if the email address on his website is current? Thanks!

chas

Rough_Rock
Hello kolodcaj,

Mark is extremely busy right now and this is probably why he has not returned your e-mail. Mark is currently making a setting for me and I do correspond with him. Many times I will right to him and e-mail and days go by before he answers. This is not uncommon as I said he is very busy. The best thing to do is to keep trying with e-mails or even give him a call. Mark is one of the nicest individuals to talk with as well as work with. If you do decide to eventually use Mark's services, listen to him and his suggestions as he really is one of the best! You won't be disappointed! Yes the e-mail address on his website is current. If you talk to him or in your next e-mail, tell him CHAS says hello!

chas
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results