shape
carat
color
clarity

Marisa 737

jendem

Rough_Rock
Anyone know how to get a Marisa 737 fast? I tried on the Marisa 737 and loved it! The stores are telling me that they will not commit to getting it in stock before my August wedding date. We got engaged last weekend & there was a cancellation at the reception location. We had to take it.. but now I cannot find this dress!! Where did everyone find their Marisa 737? I am a size 8-10. -Jennie

lulu

Ideal_Rock
If you google Marisa 737 you''ll find many used ones.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Its one of Marisa''s most popular styles so there are tons of used ones running around. I actually wore that dress for my wedding and I LOVED the way it photographed. I ordered my dress through Pearl''s Place (a discount bridal salon down in Louisiana, just google it) for a fair amount under retail price. I ordered it in late January and I was supposed to receive it in June. I put a rush order on it for $200 extra in order to get it in time for my wedding (since we moved up the date from April 2010 to June 2009).

If you''re interested to see it in action, here are my pro pics.

My Pro Pics

I also noticed that preownedweddingdresses.com has 3 up for sale right now, two 8s and a 10. Just a warning though, my dress was pretty damanged during the day. The organza is really delicate so if you buy it used, make sure that any damage on the dress is repairable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results