shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara and other South Bay/East Bay Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m looking for a Spa. One that gives good massages and reflexology would be lovely. Any recommendations? Ideally I''d love to go today... but it''s Sunday and many seem to be closed out here. Help?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. Shot in the Dark... Burkes Williams Spa on Santana Row. Deep Tissue plua Reflexology. Plus spa access all day to their facilites. Going to go IMMEDIATELY. Can''t wait.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Hope you have a relaxing day at the spa Gypsy!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burke''s is highly recommended from what I have heard. I go to Harmonie in Saratoga but my Mom and a bunch of friends love Preston Wynne in Saratoga as well as Harmonie. There is also Watercourse Way in Burlingame which a lot of Peninsula friends love. and La Belle in Palo Alto/Stanford.

I wish I could just call up and go the same day but it seems like most places are always booked. I used to get a massage a month at Harmonie but then my favorite gal left and I wasn''t sure where she went...and I tried a new gal and didn''t like her as much. So I stopped going. But I really should start again. There''s nothing like a good deep massage, esp when you work out 6x a week like me...I love feeling my muscles actually get a chance to RELAX!!

Hope your day was good Gypsy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL... Spa day didn''t happen. I got into a fender bender on the way down.
20.gif
No-one hurt. Cancelled the appointment, came home with a headache took some advil and a nap. Ah well... it was a nice thought but wasn''t meant to be.

I''ll have to check out your recommendations Mara. I do want to go to Burkes soon though, its lovely that they let you use the facilites on the day of your appointment. I''m going to enjoy that... maybe next weekend.
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry, that is not a way to have a relaxing day!!!! Thankfully no one was hurt and you could come home and chill out. Definitely would seem a massage was not on the "table" for you today!

I went for an MRI yesterday and wanted to read (thought my head would be out of the machine since I was not doing brain or neck this time) and the lady would not let me, but she said I could nap! As if, with noise that could wake the dead...well, I was so wiped I actually dozed in there! Proves if you are tired enough you can sleep anywhere.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 10:58:45 PM
Author: diamondfan
I am sorry, that is not a way to have a relaxing day!!!! Thankfully no one was hurt and you could come home and chill out. Definitely would seem a massage was not on the 'table' for you today!

I went for an MRI yesterday and wanted to read (thought my head would be out of the machine since I was not doing brain or neck this time) and the lady would not let me, but she said I could nap! As if, with noise that could wake the dead...well, I was so wiped I actually dozed in there! Proves if you are tired enough you can sleep anywhere.

I know right? I was just so resigned when it happened to. I got out of the car-- looked at the damage, called the spa and cancelled.

DF why were you getting an MRI? Is everything okay?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 5:04:55 PM
Author: snlee
Hope you have a relaxing day at the spa Gypsy!

Thank you snlee!! I love staring at your AV, BTW. You have one of the prettiest sets. In person too!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jeez Gypsy - just saw this thread. What a crappy thing to happen on the way to something relaxing. I''m glad nobody got hurt.
14.gif
Hope you get some relaxation soon!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks FG! I hope I will be able to too! John is back Thursday, which is nice-- and its a 3 day weekend coming up so I''m holding onto hope!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gypsy!!

That really sucks that you got into a fender bender. I'm glad no one was hurt though. I hope you get your relaxing day soon and it's good to hear your FI will be coming home soon.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks snlee!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results