shape
carat
color
clarity

Mamaroo Bouncer

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking about getting one of these in lieu of a Graco Swing which takes up a ton of room. They don''t quite work the same but they seem pretty neat. I''ve seen them in the store. The only thing that concerns me is it doesn''t have that rapid swinging back and forth motion but it does have 5 other slower motions to choose from. I''m not sure if a vigorous swing is necessary or not. I have friends that swear by theirs, but I''m wondering if this will be just as fine.

Does anyone have one or has anyone looked at it as well? Thoughts?

http://www.4momsonline.com/mamaroo

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i'd go for it if the swing speed is your only concern. we have the graco soothing center and it has various different swing settings. e is 2 months old and we only use the first [slowest] setting.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Violet - we are getting the mamaroo as well (actually 2 of them!). In fact, one of our family members just bought them off our registry. I''ve seen them in person and they look amazing!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I hadn''t heard of this before. I''ve been trying to figure out how to fit a hulking swing into my living room and this looks like a nice alternative.

As far as the swing speed. JT (4.5) loved his swing. We only used the higher speeds as he got heavier though. The 3rd speed setting was very fast when he was a newborn, but when he was a few months old we needed it to keep him going.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results