shape
carat
color
clarity

Making my own engagement invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Peanut

Rough_Rock
Hello. I am making my own engagement party invites. I am looking for a cute picture on a bride and groom holding hands. Any suggestions where I can find such a thing?

Thanks

Number6

Rough_Rock
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but Google has an image search engine where you can type in what you want and your searches are returned as pictures.

Click here to try it out.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry, I'm confused -- what exactly is an engagement party? I've had friends who had parties where they got engaged, but those were all arranged marriages...

HollyGo-Lightly

Rough_Rock
An engagement party is where two people formally announce their engagement to others, usually in a casual or semi-casual setting. I went to one a few months ago, and they had it in a very nice restaurant, and there were about 35 people there, and it was a light buffet style with a cake and all. A mini-reception, but without the major wedding details.

My friend who also went said it was a fundraiser, as they registered for nothing and basically wanted cash. Funny, but if you have the money to THROW an engagement party, why would you need to FUNDRAISE like that? Money makes money?
naughty.gif
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results