shape
carat
color
clarity

Make-up inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I''m having my make-up trial on Thursday. I suck at make-up so I''ve been procrastinating finding a photo to take with me. I found this on someone else''s make-up artist''s website this morning. This girl has similar hair, skin, and eye coloring as me.

Is there anything wrong with this that I''m not considering?

Capture.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think so basil. I saw that same pic and thought her makeup was gorgeous, very dewy and fresh-faced and I would have saved the picture too except that I'm dark blond/light brown with blue eyes. So the only thing we share would be skin color.

Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I wish we could see her eye makeup a little better, but that's it.

ETA: What I love about it is that it doesn't look like she's wearing hardly any makeup. Very natural.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think its lovely. Her eyes seem to stand right out even though it doesn''t look like she is even wearing much make up. Its very pretty and natural.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty and natural. I have the same skin, eye and hair coloring as you. I had 4 make-up inspiration photos, remarkably similar to yours, that were virtually identical. I didn''t even realize/notice that they were all so similiar until I laid them all before my make-up artist. She looked at them and right away she said she knew exactly what I wanted, and I was very pleased with the end result. I got the impression that she would have done the same thing as in the photos anyway. She used a lot of brown tones on my eyes, and black brown mascara.

Have fun at your trial!! Let us know how it goes!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
She is most likely wearing false eyelashes. Just so you know. They are awesome and if applied by a professional, they wear well. I like the little bits glued in rather than the strip like what MAC sells as one unit. Just something for you to think about if you want her power eye look. Keeping one thing strong and the rest subtle is so classy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results