shape
carat
color
clarity

Make it stop...please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tessa

Shiny_Rock
We have had a large aftershock earthquake at least once a day (and usually more) every day this week.

I put all "my precious" in a pouch and keep it with me all the time.

I am getting so neurotic; I still can''t find several of my rings- my good ones, and the other night just as I was putting my ring in the pouch we had another big shaker..

Must get sleep....must get sleep...must stop rockin'' and rollin''!

Seriously tho, it is a paiPaso RoblesIn another earthquake thread someone wondered if the quakes will bring diamonds to the surface more easily.

I know what they mean, but it hasn''t worked in my house yet!!
9.gif

Trying to remain upbeat.
wavey.gif

Send a little calm my way, please.
And thank you!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry, Tessa. I have often thought of you and your nasty situation. I hope it stops ASAP. Sending you good vibes...
1.gif
wavey.gif

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Oh Tessa. If only we could make it stop for you. Big Hugs. I like the pouch idea. It isn't neurotic, just realistic based on your experiences.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Tessa, would that pouch, carrying your baby make you marsupial? I am SO sorry to hear about the quakes...It must be tough on those people who have "the shakes", as they never know if it's them or the floor! (sorry...)

Sending you some good vibes on keeping your floor level and some stable tectonic plates...

wavey.gif

tessa

Shiny_Rock
I feel better thinking of myself as a marsupial.
I like that idea.

That's cuter than feeling like Gollum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results