shape
carat
color
clarity

MAJOR cleanout ... pearls, jade, diamond pendant, studs, etc

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've been impecunious this week, and I need to make up for it ... but given that I'd rather employ a modified maximalist version of Dreamer's "One Ring to Rule Them All" - mine is more like, mmm, an even dozen, because I am a hoarder - I need to rehome all of the stuff I've been ... well, hoarding! ... because it was sentimental, or I got a good deal on it, or it used to be my style but I haven't worn it in five years, or whatever.

At present, LoupeTroop appears to hate me: I managed to put up a few new listings, but since two days ago, it keeps telling me my connection is interrupted. You can find the ones I DID manage to put up here: http://loupetroop.com/users/Circe

In frustration, I just started an Etsy shop, which can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/OtherwiseEngaged?ref=shop_sugg

Post below will recap what's up and reference what's to come. I'll add links as and when the opportunity arises, but if you have any questions, or want to make me an offer on something, please do feel free to contact me through any current listings.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: MAJOR cleanout ... pearls, jade, diamond pendant, studs,

Long-standing listings include: an Art Deco white gold and diamond star ring, a sizable yellow gold locket, vintage style, an angel-winged heart by Alex Streeter, a five-carat-ish heart-shaped watermelone tourmaline ring, and a beaded schorl tourmaline necklace.

New listings include, or will include:

- a Harry Potter phoenix necklace, $75

- a .35 G SI diamond pendant, $100. It's bezel-set and made with my very own two little hands, set in silver and gold-plated (I'm happy to shorten this to a bracelet or an anklet or to include an extender).

- Roughly one carat total weight MRB citrine studs in 14k settings, $50

- Roughly one carat total weight heart-shaped amethyst studs in 14K settings, $50

- a pearl bypass ring with a 5.2mm center and diamond accents, set in 18K, $200

- an 8mm pearl pendant with a 14k white gold bail, $50

- high-karat gold ruby-and-sapphire dangles which can be sold as a set for earrings, or separately if the buyer desires - $175 each separately, $300 for the pair. (I'd normally be more specific than just "high karat gold," but my little gold testing kit ran out of juice and I'm waiting for the replacement I ordered to come in. I do remember them being up there, but I'm pricing them like they're not.)

- Delicate sterling silver crescent moon necklace and earrings, purchased from The American Craftsman for a couple of hundred about a decade ago - $30 for the pendant, $40 for the earrings, $60 for both together.

- Moonstone and sterling Etruscan revival style earrings, $30.

- 14k gold flower-shaped pendant with emerald "petals" and a diamond heart, $150

- Delicate little black mother-of-pearl cameo set n 14K WG, $120

- Lucky gold elephant, $50

- 14k yellow gold and jade (nephrite) oval studs rimmed with a twisted rope pattern.

Group shot below: if you would like individual shots of any of these, ping me, because I took them and would happily have had them up yesterday if LT hadn't kept shutting me down! For that matter, ping me with any inquiries or offers. :Up_to_something:

-

family_portrait_.jpg

cm366

Shiny_Rock

Sent you a message through LT :wavey:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

cm366|1370936329|3463265 said:
Sent you a message through LT :wavey:

Got it, thank you!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I sent you a PM on LT circe :)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

vintagelover229 said:
I sent you a PM on LT circe :)

Thank you, VintageLover!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock

Sent you a message on Loupe Troop, Circe.

:wavey:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

susimoo|1371111219|3464820 said:
Sent you a message on Loupe Troop, Circe.

:wavey:

Thank you! Wrote back, hope it got through properly ....

Just a quick update: the gold band, the heart-shaped amethyst earrings, and the cameo are sold; the bezel pendant is on hold. More in the pipeline ....

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Another SOLD post ... the citrine earrings, the 8mm pearl, and the angel heart ring are gone, too.

smc7277

Rough_Rock

Is the Bezel Pendant gone? How long is the chain?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hi ... the bezel pendant is pending.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock

Can you tell me more about the elephant, and include a picture? Is it hallmarked? How large is it? Thank you!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hi, Urse! The little elephant is about 3/4 of an inch squared, including his trunk. He's hallmarked 14k on the bale in the tiniest font I ever did see - I can't for the life of me get a clear picture. A few general pics below ....

elephant_1__1_.jpg

elephant_2.jpg

elephant_scale.jpg

elephant_1__2_.jpg

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock

Aw, thank you so much for the super helpful pictures! The pendant is really attractive and substantial, and a bargain too. I will keep thinking about it.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks, UrseBerry - it looks like it was an elephants-on-parade kind of a day, because there were several inquiries out of the blue (seriously, after weeks of radio silence - synchronicity in action!), and another PS'r snapped it up earlier today. Thank you for inquiring, and I hope you find the perfect one.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock

Circe, I'm glad it sold, and I'm sure the new owner will be happy with the cute little guy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results