shape
carat
color
clarity

Main reason why guys are too scared to propose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JasonFaber

Rough_Rock
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Oops-Fiancee-Drops-Engagement-Ring-Off-Brooklyn-Bridge.html

I am sure something like this is going to happen to me when it''s my
32.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Just insure it as soon as you get it. It is insured from the minute you submit the application.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Any proposal involving food or heights has potential for disaster... why do guys not know this?

KatM

Shiny_Rock
i can''t imagine how terrible that must feel. props to him for getting it back though!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh that''s HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I can''t imagine what an adrenaline rush that must have been once he dropped it. Glad he found it. Too bad it was damaged and needs repaired.

(I sent it to FF) Thanks for sharing!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that''s a sweet story, I love happy endings!!!
Thanks for posting!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I thought this was why....

but if it is just because the guy is soo nervous and clumsy and is afraid of dropping a ring... that makes me feel much better!
9.gif

bridezilla2.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 7:50:57 AM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 4/2/2009 12:58:20 PM
Author:JasonFaber
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Oops-Fiancee-Drops-Engagement-Ring-Off-Brooklyn-Bridge.html

I am sure something like this is going to happen to me when it''s my
32.gif
Hahah, oh dear. Well, at least that was an accident and not the result of supremely poor planning like the dude who tied the ring/ring box to some helium balloons and it flew away.
39.gif

Keep it safe; propose in bed.
31.gif
2.gif

Ha Ha, Gwen!!

I knew someone who was proposing to his gf at the beach and decided to put the ENGAGEMENT RING in the pocket of his swimming trunks so he could propose after they went for a swim. Freakin Idiot!? Needless to say, there''s probably a fish in Myrtle Beach swimming around with an engagement ring hanging around her neck (Do fish even have necks? O well. Great imagery anyway...)

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 12:18:09 PM
Author: tlh
I thought this was why....

but if it is just because the guy is soo nervous and clumsy and is afraid of dropping a ring... that makes me feel much better!
9.gif

Heheheheh
53266vc9f8mmjke.gif
TLH you crack me up!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh TLH
2.gif

And here I was thinking it was either (A) unreadiness or (B) simple stage fright!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results