shape
carat
color
clarity

Mahenge spinel ring by CvB!!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! Looking forward to hand shots when you get it.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I cannot believe the color of your spinel!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Congratulations! Wonderful stone, and a beautiful ring!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Drop dead luscious gorgeousness!! Congrats!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats beautiful ring!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! It's gorgeous!!! Your stone is so fruity and I love the elegant setting. Gorgeous detailing by Caysie. Please post a lot more pics.
Will do! Hopefully I will get it soon. I'm dying already and it's only been a couple days. :???:

Yum! That color would make any diamond jealous!
Aw, thank you. I used to wear a lot more diamonds. Then I fell in love with colored gems. They suit my personality so much better. Now, I use diamonds as a way to help make colors pop! :lol-2:

Drop dead luscious gorgeousness!! Congrats!
Thank You! I love the way you put that! :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! The gallery is TDF! I do love her work...sigh...maybe one day I'll own a CVB of my own.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring came in yesterday and I am in LOVE!!! :kiss2: It's just as bright and saturated in person as I was expecting. Caysie called it a "total cherry bomb" and it really is. It's a bright pink-red that can show flashes of orange under certain indoor lights. I love it! I'm so happy right now. :love:

So share in my happiness. Pics coming right up. :mrgreen2:

Psst... SparkliesLuver, you're going to have to appreciate my nails in all their naked glory. Turns out I'm too lazy to paint them. :lol:

Last edited:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was about to come in and poke you for handshots. Goodness gracious!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: what a gorgeous stone. Also your nail game is on lock chica!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was about to come in and poke you for handshots. Goodness gracious!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: what a gorgeous stone. Also your nail game is on lock chica!

Haha, thank you! I know how much I hate waiting for other people's hand shots so I try not to wait too long to get them up. :D

S

SparkliesLuver

There may or may not have been only drool in response to this ring. Witnesses will never tell! :lol:

Truly amazing, Elle. :love: I'm so glad you brought it to life and did the stone justice. Well done!

Oh, and the nails, always on point. Girl, I'm forever jealous. hahahaha

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so enjoying your pics. Your ring looks amazing. Both the stone as well as the setting radiate such luxury and refinement. Enjoy wearing this beauty!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:shock: Superb!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think "cherry bomb" is the perfect name for your spinel because she is the bomb. The color is so rich and the details on the ring are amazing. Truly a one of a kind ring that anyone would be proud to own. :love:

Eady

Rough_Rock
Wow!! The stone and the setting are STUNNING! So jealous :love:

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so so beautiful!!! I am lovin the milgrain detail in the fleur de lys part of the basket too. Yum!! This looks so delicious haha

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW...everything about the ring is AMAZING. Congratulations!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous color, congratulations!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Elle, it's all been said but here goes! Beautiful color and setting. CVB has such dainty pieces. I like the way you characterize the crystal/feather as her birth mark because as someone else said, these gems have life!! Now the song cherry bomb is running through my head :dance:. Wear it in health and joy.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! The gallery is TDF! I do love her work...sigh...maybe one day I'll own a CVB of my own.
I hope you will. Her work is a little more on the expensive side (for me anyway) but the details are gorgeous and some of the best I've seen in person.

There may or may not have been only drool in response to this ring. Witnesses will never tell! :lol:

Truly amazing, Elle. :love: I'm so glad you brought it to life and did the stone justice. Well done!

Oh, and the nails, always on point. Girl, I'm forever jealous. hahahaha
Ha, thank you! I've drooled over your rings so it only seems fair. :lol: Thank you for the compliment on my nails. Always appreciated. :kiss2:

I am so enjoying your pics. Your ring looks amazing. Both the stone as well as the setting radiate such luxury and refinement. Enjoy wearing this beauty!
Thank you. I tried to get some decent pics up here (and even bought flowers to bring it to PS standards :lol:).

I think "cherry bomb" is the perfect name for your spinel because she is the bomb. The color is so rich and the details on the ring are amazing. Truly a one of a kind ring that anyone would be proud to own. :love:
Aww. :kiss2: Thank you. She is definitely a cherry bomb!

This is so so beautiful!!! I am lovin the milgrain detail in the fleur de lys part of the basket too. Yum!! This looks so delicious haha
It's my favorite part of the setting. So pretty and elegant looking. :D

WOW...everything about the ring is AMAZING. Congratulations!
Aww. Thank you! :kiss2:

gorgeous color, congratulations!
Thank you. The color is just gorgeous in person. As a matter of fact, I'm staring at it right now. :lol-2:

Elle, it's all been said but here goes! Beautiful color and setting. CVB has such dainty pieces. I like the way you characterize the crystal/feather as her birth mark because as someone else said, these gems have life!! Now the song cherry bomb is running through my head :dance:. Wear it in health and joy.
You're so sweet! :kiss2: I can see her birth mark pretty easily up close but it's hardly noticeable a foot away. It doesn't bother me because it's just part of who she is (similar to all the inclusions in my paraiba tourmalines). :mrgreen2: Now the song "cherry bomb" is running through my head! :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely STUNNING, that COLOR!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness gracious that is seriously some deliciousness!!! Enjoy that beauty!!! :love::love::love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely STUNNING, that COLOR!!!
Thank you. It's a vivid red-pink in person and just so darn pretty. I've been staring at it way too much. :lol-2:

It's safe to say that 99.9% of all rubies are jealous of spinels because of stones like that!
Wow. That's high praise indeed! Thank you so much! :love:

Goodness gracious that is seriously some deliciousness!!! Enjoy that beauty!!! :love::love::love:
Ha, I too think so many gems look like yummy (if very expensive) candies. I remind myself that trying to eat them will result in a trip to the dentist. :eek2::lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purdy! That gallery :love:

tand*m

Shiny_Rock
Wow, talk about aspirational! And inspirational, too. So much gorgeousness, thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results