shape
carat
color
clarity

Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale -- try on pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

papillon

Rough_Rock
This is the 1st dress I pulled out of the magazine, and the 3rd dress I tried on. I knew we belong to each other the second I put it on!
30.gif

I just put down deposit today, but can''t wait to share the pics with the rest of the world!
The sample I tried on was a size 10 in Gold/Champagne accent. My dress will be size 2, Petite length, in Diamond White/Pewter accent.

DSC_0486.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock

DSC_0485.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock

papillon

Rough_Rock
Sorry, here comes #3

DSC_0490.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
Love all the details!

DSC_0493.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
Last one for now...

DSC_0494.jpg

papillon

Rough_Rock
My dress hunting officially ended now! Plus my e-ring is arriving tomorrow from Mark T. I''ve never been happier in my life!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
papillon, I am so happy for you. The accents on your dress are great. I love how the train sits on this dress. You have passed two hurdles I need to approach.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! I love Maggie Sottero!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous, and I love it!!!! You will be a beautiful bride in that dress!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats!!!
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! It looks so twirly and pretty-I adore it! Congrats on getting THE dress!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That dress is gorgeous! Congrats!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow!! That dress is absolutely stunning. It''s grand, it''s elegant, it''s romantic...pure perfection on you!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
congratulations on finding the dress of your dreams, it looks beautiful, just the right amount of sparkle :D

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great dress. Congratulations on finding your "one!"
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
WHOA, that is absolutely gorgeous! Do you have a link of any pictures on the web of the colour accents you are getting? Sounds like it will be just stunning!!
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning!! Congrats. Can''t wait to see the ering too! What a week for you!
36.gif
emotion-19.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
That is my favorite Maggie dress!! If I knew I''d still love it 5 years from now I''d buy it. I''m so jealous you get to wear it!! It''s stunning!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great! Very different from other Maggie dresses!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

...struggling to pick jaw off of floor... wow!!! beautiful dress!!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I tried that dress on and it looked so different on me (and not in a good way)! You''re totally right - you and that dress BELONG together! You look beautiful in it. I love Maggie Sottero (my dress is a Maggie too).

Congrats!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that dress is completely stunning! It looks like it was MADE for you!

Congrats!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your dress just screams romance to me. It is so lovely!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! You look fantastic in it even though it is 4 sizes too big! It is going to be a knockout when it is fitted correctly to you.

Congratulations!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the most unique dresses I have ever seen! It is going to look spectacular on you!

Congratulations on finding your dress so quickly!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!
congratulations on finding your dream dress : )

papillon

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments guys! The bridal salon called and said my dress will be there by March 15. I just can''t wait to see the actual one that is made for me!
Ring will be here before 10:30 am. I promise I''ll post pics as soon as BF allows me to open that package.
41.gif
He said he would hide the ring from me until the official proposal... God who knows what he''s planning in his mind!
33.gif

papillon

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 11:16:52 AM
Author: gwendolyn
WHOA, that is absolutely gorgeous! Do you have a link of any pictures on the web of the colour accents you are getting? Sounds like it will be just stunning!!
36.gif

No I''m not exactly sure what Diamond White will look like in this style. I saw some other Maggie gowns in that bridal salon that are Diamond White, though. It is a very light version of ivory. I searched online trying to find this style in this color, but couldn''t find any. I loved that gold color I tried on, but thought ivory is more classic and suits a summer wedding better. I think they also have white white available. Personally I like warm tones, so not a big fan of white white.
I hope I made a good decision.
25.gif
Fingers crossed...

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
That dress is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am a little Jealous. It looks unbeleivable on you.

yourkristin

Rough_Rock
Hi, there. I was looking for the real picture of this dress so long and finally I could see your page. I''m in Korea now and will get marry in Bali on Nov. I would love to order this dress but no store in Asia. Your size and the color you ordered is perfectly same as me. So... I actually have a suggestion and wanna talk with you via e-mail. Could you write back? Thanks.

seoul2008.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results