shape
carat
color
clarity

Maggie Sottero Online????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello ladies!! I know there are a few of you out there who are big Maggie Sottero fans, so I''m wondering if I can enlist your wonderful help! I''m absolutely besotted with her Larnelle gown in ''Oyster'', USA size 8 or 10. A bridal shop in the next city to me had it in a size 8 but the wrong colour, and the Oyster one they had was a size 14. They are closing down and therefore won''t order any new dresses, and I''ve tried to find this style online but have had NO luck. I can''t even find it on the Maggie Sottero website!! Does anyone know a site where I may be able to access this design?? TIA!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I just searched an couldn''t find it anywhere either. Do you have a picture you could post?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for looking ladies... Robbie, no I can''t for the life of me find a picture anywhere!! It''s a ghost dress
41.gif
Perhaps it is discontinued, such a shame
38.gif
The hunt continues!!

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
is this it? according to the description:
Larnell
One-piece a-line gown featuring our lace up back, and chapel length train. Embellishments of Swarovski crystals, bugle beads, seed beads and glass beads accent the bodice, rain down the overlay and the back of the train. Includes matching Purse. Train length is 71” from waist.
Colors available: White, Diamond White, Light Gold and Oyster.

from this site: http://www.onceinalifetymebridal.net

magslarnell.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT''S IT!!!!

AceP I could jump right through this screen and hug you!!! THANKYOU!!!

Now at least I have a picture to take to a dressmaker to try and get something similar if I can''t get this one!!

A million thankyous!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Dandi, you are very welcome. I have no special talents - save my super-human internet searching ability! glad it was useful for you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results