shape
carat
color
clarity

Maggie Sottero contact info

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kellybelly

Shiny_Rock
hello ladies!
so for any Maggie brides, or anyone considering a Maggie gown, i''m wondering if you have any direct contact info for the manufacturer. i am interested in one of the gowns, but my liking it is directly related to them possibly having or being able to make a shrug/bolero to match. the plain strapless gown is just too ordinary for me.

any ideas/suggestions? i''m sure that the seamstress at the dress shop could probably make one to match, but would we be able to order a small length of material directly from the manufacturer? it has to match exactly or else i don''t want it at all.

thanks!
:)

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I had the contact number for Maggie... I''ll see if I can find it. However, when I called them they were extremely unfriendly and refused to help. They said they will only speak to retailers. I had to call several times to get someone who actually knew of their NEW policy that allows them to speak with customers, not just retailers. I''ll look for the number but can''t make any promises... my apartment is a wreck! I''m pretty sure you can purchase extra fabric though... most designers will allow that.

kellybelly

Shiny_Rock
oh that would rock! thank you so so much! i need to know whether this will work, else i have to continue my dress search...

kellybelly

Shiny_Rock
OOBIECOO---->> did you manage to find that contact info?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''ve looked everywhere twice but think it may have gotten thrown out once I ordered my own dress. I''m sorry! The lady at the bridal shop was the one that gave it to me... although it was very *hush hush*... maybe your bridal salon can give it to you as well?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results