shape
carat
color
clarity

Made my appointment

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
ok ok I know I'm not a LIW anymore but I feel closest to you ladies so I just wanted to share...

I made an appointment at a bridal store for that Maggie Sottero dress I posted!!! Eeeeeeek. :love: :appl: :bigsmile: :praise:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Hurray! Please let us know about the experience!!! :love:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Oooh I will! I'll take pictures of it on :)

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
great news!! :appl: I can't wait to try on dresses!!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Oooohhh yay! Cant wait to see/hear all... What store are you going to? If you dont mind me asking :))

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting! I can't wait for the pictures!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
dawnabee said:
Oooohhh yay! Cant wait to see/hear all... What store are you going to? If you dont mind me asking :))

Dawna, I went on the Maggie website and I located some bridal stores in my area that carry her line. I called a few of them to check if they had the specific dress I want to try on and one of them had it. It's called Ashley's Bridal Shoppe.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Autumn! I did a search for places near me but I am not going to call in and check if they have the style I want since its a little premature at my stage in the game :Up_to_something: Gotta wait till the rings on the finger first lol

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
dawnabee said:
Thanks Autumn! I did a search for places near me but I am not going to call in and check if they have the style I want since its a little premature at my stage in the game :Up_to_something: Gotta wait till the rings on the finger first lol

Yeah, I made myself wait too haha. There are about 10 stores in my area that carry her line :love:

I wonder how early most brides get their gowns picked out?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember said:
I wonder how early most brides get their gowns picked out?

My friend got married in July and picked her dress out about two weeks ahead of time.

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
That's awesome Autumn! Definitely take some pictures :) .

That wedding dress thread was bad news. I loved looking at everyone's dresses that last night I told my bf I'm going to try some on next week. And I will definitely be going since there is a salon two miles away with the 2 dresses I want to see. Yippee!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies I made a post in BWW with pictures of the dress I tried on today...the very first one :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results