shape
carat
color
clarity

Mac users need your help again...Mac Mail while travelling ..Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello: I wonder if you have used I mail on your Mac? I have an option of 60 days free trial ( that what it says) Got My Mac just last December and have not used it.Is it expensive after trial? if anyone is using it? Any points or help is needed.Many thanks again..I tried Hot Mail , but has to many adds etc.Thanks eager to hear from you..

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
I have wondered the same thing myself. I would like to try it but do not want to get stuck with a high charge every month after the trial period is up.

Anyone have an answer???

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

are you looking for an internet provider or just for an e-mail service? If the second, then definitely check out gmail which is completely free and totally awesome. The ads are barely noticeable (I know they''re there, but I never actually notice them) and the interface is fantastic. It sorts messages by conversation, kind of like the threads on this forum, instead of by arrival time, so you don''t have to search through to find all the messages from your sister about whateveritis... they''re all grouped together automatically.

It''s run by google. And you can store EVERYTHING forever. Plus, the search function is really effective and quick.

You can check it out / sign up www.gmail.com

I''ve also got a hotmail account, but I FAR prefer gmail.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking just for email service while travelling etc.Hot mail works , but is full of adds.I wonder how much mac mail costs you every year? Thanks.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
According to Apple''s webpage, it''s $99/year. I use it and love it...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i have had my mac account for 2 years or so. i LOVE it! i love how it dings when you have mail. i use the homepages all the time too. planning my wedding, i had tons of inspiration pics stored on idisk also. i highly recommend it.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Yes...it''s $99/year...I love it!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
many thanks to all who kindly replied..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results