shape
carat
color
clarity

Lurker coming out... for my love of vintage watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Adah

Shiny_Rock
Hello there,

I''ve been a lurker for a few years now, mostly a gemstone-drooler, but then I came across the world of vintage watches.

Well. That was it. Hook, line and sinker.

I always wondered how people could want to collect something, to have alot of variants on the same thing. I didn''t understand until now.

So to introduce myself. I am doing a Dip. Gem and hope to start my apprentince as a Jeweller soon. I am engaged to be married in November and am trying to balance study/work/wedding/jewellery addiction.

I am addicted to vintage watches.

Now I just need to figure out how to post pics to show my small (but growing) jewellery collection. And of coures my watch wistlist, with like-minded PS-ers.

35.gif

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello, my name is Erica, and I am a vintage watch addict too :)

Well, I suppose I''m a vintage EVERYTHING addict, but welcome to the antique club! Please share pics of some of your pieces!!!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Me three! I am a huge sucker for the vintage watch. I have a small collection as well.

Pics of your collection, please :) Welcome!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have quite the growing group of vintage watch lovers on PS! Welcome! I can''t wait to see your pics:)

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Woo-hoo! Count me among the addicts!
9.gif

"My name is Al, and I'm a vintage watchaholic."

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Count me in!!
35.gif

I can''t wait to see pics!

Joane

Rough_Rock
Hello, I like vintage watches too. Women have it lucky because we can wear both men's and women's watches easily. I like both looks on a woman's wrist. Attached is a photo of a watch I have. It's about an inch in diameter I don't know the exact age but I've seen similar watches on characters in some of the Agatha Christie Poirot mysteries taking place in the 1930s. Looking forward to seeing other watches.

Superva Export DSCN4133.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
This will be fun. I''m a budding vintage watchaholic and I can''t wait to see everyone''s goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results