shape
carat
color
clarity

Lulu''s Professional Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
47b6d629b3127cce8c4cc255de7700000006108AbuGbVi0ctB

47b6d629b3127cce8c4cc2565f4400000006108AbuGbVi0ctB

47b6d629b3127cce8c4cc249de6b00000006108AbuGbVi0ctB

47b6d629b3127cce8c4cc237de1500000006108AbuGbVi0ctB

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Those are absolutely beautiful pictures. Of course, having such a lovely bride helps!

Congratulations!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh wow!! lovely!

i adore the buckets of flowers down on the floor by the pews!! LOVE that!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Believe it or not, I wasn''t too thrilled when we first got our pictures back. I was pretty underwhelmed, but that was probably because we had close to 400 or 500 pictures and well a lot of them didn''t capture us or our guests at their bests
9.gif
I also thought that our photographer would have a more artistic eye and most of the shots were pretty straightforward -- however, now that i''ve sorted through, i am absolutely love our photographs. our photographer truly caught the emotion and happiness that surrounded the entire day.

I hope it wasn''t photo-overload. i just learned how to drag and drop, so i went a little crazy
3.gif

some highlights are the photos of my grandma who was my matron of honor. she couldn''t look more beautiful and at 89 to be up on the dancefloor all night -- such an inspiration
emstar.gif

my dad starting to choke up a bit during our father/daughter dance. we''re both big softies and i knew we''d get a bit emotional. i picked "teach your children well" by crosby, stills and nash because of the lyrics and perhaps because it was more upbeat -- we lasted for a while, but it was a really touching moment for both of us

my mom making a toast -- she looks amazing (has lost some weight over the past couple of years and some of my friends couldn''t believe what a knockout she was) and her words were beyond moving

the smiles. it seemed that everyone just genuinely had a great time!

Thanks for looking.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing, Lulu!! The photos are beyond gorgeous -- I love every single one of them! You know your photos are special when they have people who weren''t even there (and who technically don''t know you -- though I feel as though I kinda do!
2.gif
) laughing and smiling and getting teary-eyed!

You were a stunning bride and your husband is quite handsome -- and the whole thing is just truly lovely! Congrats again!
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Wow, these are fantastic!!!!! Everything (including you!) looks soooooooooo beautiful!!!!!! And I LOVE all those reception photos that really capture everyone''s emotions; they''re totally making me tear up now!
9.gif

And I''ve got to say...yours are my favorite flowers in a LONG time!! (Hmmm...rethinking color scheme...
31.gif
)

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! I love where you got married. The outdoor pictures are amazing!
30.gif
Congrats on a beautiful day!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Lulu!
They are GREAT!
I love the kissy picture in the back of the car (taken from behind) and I love the pictures of you and your hubby under the tree. The black and whites are really deep and I love that look.
I also laughed out loud at the picture of you stealing a bite of cake. Very cute.

Congratulations!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
plantationcatt: thanks so much! although, i think it''s having a lovely SETTING that really makes the pictures!! plus, two crazy kids in love
emlove.gif

jcrow: the french planter flowers in the church were supposed to hang around the pews, but unfortunately the florist made the ribbons too short (or perhaps, I told him the length and it was too short
14.gif
) but i think they looked cute lining the aisle. we kept the church decor pretty minimal because it is a beautiful church -- just those buckets and two gorgeous wreaths on the doors made of all of our flowers (yellows, greens and whites)

ellaila: mr. lulu is pretty handsome! I''m truly a lucky lady. and thanks so much for your comments. i''m glad that even people that weren''t there can get a feeling for how much fun we were having and also glimpse those moving moments!

albi: thanks! i obviously loved my colors, but when i was researching, yellow didn''t seem to be a very popular choice. i guess it''s hard to pull off, but we used it more as an accent color and it was perfect. it very much fit my personality and went so well with all of the brilliant vermont green! the lilies were so beautiful! That was the first flower that my man ever gave me and basically ever other time he''s ever gotten me flowers they''ve been lilies
9.gif
it was special reference to include them

AmantdeChat: the garden and grounds of both the church and reception venue were spectacular. at one point i tried to count how many different kinds of flowers there were -- and then stopped. too many. i''m so glad it didn''t rain, because we got to appreciate all the colors

jorman: your favorites are my absolute favorites! the tree at the church was incredible. so massive and beautiful! and the kissing in the car -- i''m so glad she caught that moment.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY, LL!! what awesome photos.

I''ve heard from married friends that their first glimpse of the prof photos can be overwhelming and a bit disappointing. It usually takes a second look to take it all in and "really" see them. Glad to hear that in the end you were pleased with them! THey truly are stunning.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Lulu your photos are beautiful! I love your dress, and you were a beautiful bride! Congratulations on your new marriage!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Lulu, your photos are wonderful! Your site was stunning & you were a beautiful bride. The thing I noticed the most is how well your photog was able to capture the feeling of the celebration in the pictures. It looked like such a joyous event. I can feel the love from here.
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh lulu, I''m holding back the tears! The photos are amazing and absolutely capture the emotions of the day. I love all of them--the black and whites look especially wonderful. And I love the kissing shot from behind the car. Fabulous memories for you to have. You were a gorgeous bride. Isn''t it fun to relive it through the photos?! Congratulations again!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooo gorgeous! Beautifully done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

E B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures and a gorgeous bride! The dress, while absolutely beautiful, is different than the Vera Wang...did I miss the switch?

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Ebree: good eyes
2.gif

About two weeks before the wedding, I had my final fitting. I was completely in love with the vera dress, but maybe not on me. I tried it on and just didn''t feel like it flattered my body, made me feel quite self-conscious about my curves. I really didn''t know what to do, but I remembered a dress from last years jcrew collection that caught my eye and on a whim did an ebay search. well, there it was staring at me for a whopping $26. I placed a bid. won the dress for something like $50 and it arrived about a week later. As soon as i tried it on, I knew I would wear it on my wedding day. It fit almost perfectly (no time for alterations) and most important of all made me feel pretty and confident. i was nervous about telling my mother, because she had written me a beautiful letter saying that she couldn''t think of a better gift from a mother to her daughter than buying her wedding gown (i''m the only girl)...but when i called her to tell her she was nothing but supportive
emstar.gif
so perhaps it wasn''t my ideal dress, but it''s classic and i have no regrets about the choice. plus, i love the crisscross back!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Everything about your wedding was beautiful, your dress, your veil, your FLOWERS! It looks like such a perfect day, and you are right your photographer definately captured the happiness of your day!

Congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, Lulu, your photos are absolutely AMAZING!!!!! You look so beautiful, and your hubby is a cutie too! I love everything about your wedding! Your venue looks magical...I would love to take a trip up there one day soon.
2.gif

Thanks for sharing your pics- please dont feel dissappointed by them at all, they really tell the story of your day, and they are just beautiful!
36.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MRSflutter! i bet you can''t wait until you have your pro pics back

curlygirl: you are so cute -- i hope that you keep a box of kleenex near your computer screen
9.gif
i love looking back through the pictures -- seeing the details that i missed, remembering just how happy i was. i get all tingly

dani: i''m not disappointed at all. i love the photos! i can''t thank our photographer enough. it just needed a little time to sift through to see how wonderfully they turned out...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results