shape
carat
color
clarity

lulu66 update, aka: i think i found the dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
well, i went to yet ANOTHER bridal shop this week with just one of my best friends. i went hoping they carried pronovias "hindu" b/c i was thinking about blowing my budget on that dress but wanted to try it on once again. they didn''t have it (i originally tried it on at another shop during a trunk show), but i tried on other dresses since we made the trip. i tried on about six dresses. found one that i loved, i have no clue of the brand & don''t have any photos (not allowed, boo!) but it was a ballgown with a slight sweetheart neckline and a bow detail near the natural waist. so cute & lightweight. i was feeling really good about this one, then the SA asked if i wanted her to pull any dresses. i said, "sure!" she pulled pronovias "harlem." it''s much different from a ballgown, but has a true sweetheart neckline (very similar to the mori lee ballgown i loved) and more of a dropped waist into an a-line skirt. i''ll attach a pic below (stock photo) & here''s some links to previous dress trips so you can see my body shape. best thing: i loved it & everyone i''ve shown photos said they loved it too (FI & mom included!)!!
round 3

imagegen.aspx.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i found this image on a google image search of another bride in the dress (NOT ME!). i blurred out her face & am posting it b/c it def shows more of what i saw looking in the mirror!

IMG_0113lulu.JPG

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Stunning dress!

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
Pretty!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I liked some of the others, but I think this one''s a winner.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the kind words, winslet, miya03, and lulu (the original!)! my mom''s coming for a visit first of december & hopefully it will be mine then & i can take photos of ME in the dress!! i''m just super pumped!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I lurve it! I ALMOST went with one really similar to this! Can''t wait to see pictures of YOU in the dress.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Lulu! that is truly stunning - i love pronovias! Can''t wait to see it on you
36.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
It seriously amazing - that one is it IMO!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous gown.
I love every.single.thing about it, including the way it looks on you!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
that dress is absolutely PERFECT on you!!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I have still not seen a Pronovias dress that I didn''t absolutely adore, but this one is particularly beautiful! Congrats on finding your dress.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a beautiful dress!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Seriously perfect dress! You look amazing
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely dress!!!!!!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
thanks all for the positive comments!! BUT that''s not me in the dress
15.gif
15.gif
, i just found that image doing a google image search. the stock photo doesn''t show the dress straight on, so i thought that photo helps with the visualization! i''m taking my mother to see ME in the dress the first of dec, so hopefully it will be mine then & i''ll be back w/photos of ME in the dress!! but, really, thank you for all the positive comments!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results