shape
carat
color
clarity

Lucinda setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dinah

Rough_Rock
Where online can I get the Tiffany "Lucinda" setting?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Do you mean a used real Lucida or a reproduction??

dinah

Rough_Rock
Either or--I just dont want to get it from Tiffanys.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
There are many X prongs settings that look somewhat close to Tiffany's Luicda... You might want to make a google search to find a few pics and pricing. But be advised that you'll find the closest ring only at Tiffanys
1.gif
. It's like their 6 prongs design. It's so simple, but noone I know makes a ring that beautiful and clean. I hope you see my point.

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
The Vatche X-prong
I am betting
Closely matches the "Lucinda" setting.
wink2.gif

dinah

Rough_Rock
Thanks--just what I thought...

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
There are companies who make settings which are "very close" to the Lucida
1.gif

freckles

Rough_Rock
Where can I find a Lucinda dimond and it setting?

freckles

Rough_Rock
What companies have these settings and dimonds?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The cut of the stone you will find only at the source, same for the setting. BUT, there are other cuts which come close and settings too. For the stone, take a look at the Queen of Harts (picture at GoodoldGold, but I guess you can buy them fromelsewhere if you so wish, GOG is a distributor) and Lucere (can't remember which was blessed with the resenblenace). For the setting... Vatche does not come as close as others. Hopefully I will remmeber what was the closest I saw, but it could be at Icestore (almost sure).

EDITED TO ADD: It was the Lucere. There are two types of this brabded cut, European and US. They are very simmilar, but only the Europeann type is cut as rectangles, the US type are only squares. I guess the European type also has 20 (maybe 18? or so) facets more, which should probably be overlooked. Lucida are both square and rectangulars, right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results