shape
carat
color
clarity

Lovin'' my photographer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
So I don''t post here much but because I''m ABSOLUTELY in love with the pictures my photographer took for our engagement shoot, I had to post a few. We''re based in NYC in case anyone is looking for a photographer still!

ivywall.jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about the multiple pictures...I''m not sure how to add more!

arch.jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

watersmile.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh....how cute!!! You guys are adorable, and your photographer is great....Who are you using?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your dress and shoes are fantastic! Do you mind my asking, who is the dress by?

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dani! His name is Spencer Lum and his company is 5 West Studios.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Addy- The dress is from Express (and comes in silver, brown and black also) and the shoes are Kenneth Cole.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Dang ...you are gorgeous
30.gif
!! Just like Skippy always says, PSers are beautiful!!! The image showcasing your figure, legs and shoes and your smile is perfecto!!! I love the shots. The focal point of you two makes each image unique and most pleasing to the eye.

Congrats on finding a great photographer!!

DKS

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 2:15:20 PM
Author: scarlet16

How funny, Scarlet!! We used Spencer and his company for our wedding video (our wedding was 9/28/07 in Tarrytown, NY). We are still waiting on it, but I know it will be FAB!!! Both him and his videographers on the day of ( I never actually met Spencer, just dealt with him over email) were a pleasure to work with...so professional and amazingly talented!! Post more pics if you can!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos!!!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2007 4:11:48 PM
Author: Dani
Date: 10/20/2007 2:15:20 PM

Author: scarlet16

How funny, Scarlet!! We used Spencer and his company for our wedding video (our wedding was 9/28/07 in Tarrytown, NY). We are still waiting on it, but I know it will be FAB!!! Both him and his videographers on the day of ( I never actually met Spencer, just dealt with him over email) were a pleasure to work with...so professional and amazingly talented!! Post more pics if you can!!!

I am SO excited to hear you say that!! We actually hired both him and his videographers. Originally we went only for the video since that's what he's known for but his pictures were so amazing we picked up the whole package! We spoke to him about the videos and apparently he has the final say still on how the video is produced so we're thrilled.

YOUR VIDEO IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
You guys look gorgeous, scarlet!!! Thanks for sharing...are there any more???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results