shape
carat
color
clarity

Lovely quote to brighten everyone''s day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don''t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace."
Milan Kundera

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for sharing, very lovely and true!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a meaningful quote! Pups (and kitties, for that matter) can add so much to our lives. I am so thankful for the time I''ve been able to spend with my dog
1.gif

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 12:13:03 PM
Author:scarleta
''Dogs are our link to paradise. They don''t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.''
Milan Kundera
That is a very nice quote. Thanks for sharing - great Thursday reading. And it is like heaven to sit with my Petrie.
face23.gif

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
'Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.'

Milan Kundera

Scarleta, is that from ULOB?

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So true. Thanks for sharing.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 1:25:06 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis

''Dogs are our link to paradise. They don''t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.''

Milan Kundera

Scarleta, is that from ULOB?
I have no idea what ULOB is? I got this quote from a friend and wanted to share.
I am glad you all enjoyed it..
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely - I do think pets are so amazing
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results