shape
carat
color
clarity

lost ring through DHL

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I bought a nice .95 ct. OMC set in platinum, found it on 1st Dibs. It shipped from the UK on Feb. 29, delivery 3/2/23. Then 3/3/23, then 3/6/23. They did an investigation, searched all the trucks and hubs and this morning it was "deemed lost." I tried to contact the seller but she's away on leave. 1st Dibs has been completely unresponsive as well, despite strong efforts to make them aware. Has anyone had this experience, either with DHL or 1st Dibs? I suspect DHL has a theft problem
Sick about this, it was a simple elegant ring made in 1910 and I really liked the diamond.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know what is going on with shipping from the UK. I too am waiting a bangle.
First Dibs apparently offers buyer protection if the item is “not as described” but nothing mentioned regarding non receipt.
You probably need to find out from the seller if the DHL shipment had insurance. Other than that it might be up to your payment method to seek a refund ie if you paid via PayPal or with Visa.
sorry.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, how awful. I hope it’ll turn up safely.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I’m so sorry this is happening to you. I really hope it turns up, or you at least get your money back.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all.
I believe I just need to notify my credit card company that the item was never received. Ms. Howell in Manchester, UK will probably file a claim to recoup her loss.
Not much experience with this.

chere

Shiny_Rock
I hope it shows up.

One of my “deemed lost” packages sent by Canada Post appeared on my door step a couple of months late. I still have hope my other package with USPS shows up. It’s been lost for nearly a year. I got a refund from the sellers. I returned the one that was found and I plan to rebuy the other item if it ever arrives.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
chere, that's encouraging in a roundabout way. I hope we both have luck.
I love your ring, the way you can see the sides of the stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results