shape
carat
color
clarity

LOST MY WEDDING BAND

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to throw a pity party....

The other day I noticed my wedding band was missing. I got a new solitaire set with a matching white gold plain wedding band and I have been wearing that. I know I put it in a ring box - but now I cant find the ring box anywhere. I am just sick about it. My husband doesn't seem so worried about it, probably because I have been trying to be positive about it popping up somewhere. I just can't remember where I put the ring box. :(

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked in a dresser drawer, like it could've fallen in? In the closet? Under the bed, behind the dresser, in the bathroom?? I hope you find it.

Is DH having something done with it? :naughty:

Good luck!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh no! I hope you find it soon.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where you put it will probably come back to you when you stop thinking about it.

Forgetting where I put things happens to me now that I'm over 21. :lol:

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
somethingshiny|1303339749|2901280 said:
Have you looked in a dresser drawer, like it could've fallen in? In the closet? Under the bed, behind the dresser, in the bathroom?? I hope you find it.

Is DH having something done with it? :naughty:

Good luck!!

HAHA - I wish he had something to do with it. He just got me a new set so I doubt he is going to be doing something to my original wedding band :( . I feel like I have looked everywhere for the little navy box, in every closet, drawer, in both my daughters rooms, but nothing!

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
kenny|1303340092|2901289 said:
Where you put it will probably come back to you when you stop thinking about it.

Forgetting where I put things happens to me now that I'm over 21. :lol:

I said the same thing to my hubby - I said to him that it will probably pop up in 6 months in the weirdest place. This house is too big and has too many spots for a ring and box to hide!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I once found a moonstone in the vacuum cleaner bag when I was looking for something else.

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
I have a central vac and I couldn't imagine going through that thing! gross!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! :o I hope you find it soon. I will keep my fingers crossed!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes the things we've misplaced (I refuse to say "lost"), turn up at the most unexpected times. Please don't lose hope! After you look in all the places that make sense, start looking in silly places where you'd never expect to find it. Sometimes this works for me.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I hate it when I do stuff like that. I hope that it shows up soon!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will show up when you least expect it! Atleast you know its somewhere around!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results