shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost my bracelet; I feel sick :-(

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
The title says it all...I lost my DBTY bracelet. I'm devastated - it was my first diamond bracelet, my everyday bracelet, and it was also something I got so I can wear it at my wedding. I took a pole class today, and I took it off for class (I take all my jewelry off for class). I explicitly remember putting it back on too, but it must have fallen off of my wrist. I don't know how...my fault? A wonky clasp? I don't know. A tiny part of me is still hoping I find it, but the chance are slim...from the time I finished class and put the bracelet back on, I walked 10 NYC blocks, walked through Port Authority, rode a NJ Transit bus, and walked 4 blocks home. If it fell off anywhere in between there, it's gone. :( My hope is that it either fell off at the studio or somewhere in my home...I'm hoping and searching, but in the meantime, I just so upset about this.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no. I hope you find it. I am so sorry for you. :((

Holls0119

Rough_Rock
I actually have the same bracelet and this has happened a few times to me. Hang in there...I have found it both times. I hate to say retrace your steps...can you call the place where you took the class to see if anyone found it? Mine fell off in the shower and once it got caught on my pillow case when I was making my bed. I know it's upsetting. I hope you find it.

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Holls0119 said:
I actually have the same bracelet and this has happened a few times to me. Hang in there...I have found it both times. I hate to say retrace your steps...can you call the place where you took the class to see if anyone found it? Mine fell off in the shower and once it got caught on my pillow case when I was making my bed. I know it's upsetting. I hope you find it.

I left a message at the studio, and I'll actually be back tomorrow so I can look myself too. I also filed a lost and found claim with NJ Transit. I've searched my apt. lobby, dumped out my bag twice, looked on the street outside my apt. building, but nothing. I'm hoping, but I think it's gone. :(

Q

Queenie60

I'm sorry for you. This is why I don't wear jewelry to any exercise classes - with the exception of my diamond stud earrings. I hope you find it.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
So sorry this happened! :doh: I really hope you find it tomorrow. Good luck! :wavey:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently found a bracelet my husband gave me our first Christmas 15 years ago, it had been missing for three years and it was found in a totally unlikely place.

Sending you dust that you find yours too. Keep the faith that it will find its way back to you.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry this happened! ;(
I can't imagine losing diamonds!

Hope you get it back.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry this happened to you. ;( it's a reminder to me to make sure I have all my pieces insured!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry girlyglam.
I am sending good luck found vibes your way and I hope your bracelet is returned to you. (((Hugs))).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I'm really sorry girlyglam, sending lots of good thoughts and positive vibes that it turns up. :pray:

Holls0119

Rough_Rock
Any luck finding it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, too! Hope you can find it. I don't insure anything but my most expensive things, so I would not wear fine jewelry to work out, do yard work, go hiking or do other sports, etc.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So sorry. Sending you dust that you find it. I'd check the gym.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Sorry, I hope you find it, I can't imagine losing a diamond fo mine.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I had a DBTY bracelet from T&Co. It was the first real present DH bought for me when we started dating (it was pink sapphire, not actual diamonds). I wore it every day, including to our wedding. One day it was just gone. I got my BFF one as her bridesmaid gift, and hers disappeared as well. Turns out the claps were bad and would get stuck in the open position. The only way I figured that out was another T&Co bracelet went missing. I found it months later between the sole and insole of my running shoes. Clasp was stuck open.

So sorry, I really hope you find it :(

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all. Haven't found it yet...I spoke to security at the building the studio is in, and they are checking with the maintenance crew. I'll hear whether they found something or not tomorrow. This is, very sadly, looking like a lost cause. My fiance, however, has been wonderful. He has not chastised me at all for losing it (which, quite frankly, I feel like I deserve), and he has even said that if I can't find it, he'll buy me a new one after the wedding as a "hey, we're married now" gift. He is not a diamonds/gems/jewelry person at all, so this was an unexpected and lovely offer. I'm still holding out the tiniest bit of hope that it turns up though.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww girlyglam, you have a keeper in your dh to be! Great beginning for a loving and supportive relationship. :appl:
Hoping you still find your bracelet but the most important thing of all is the gem of a guy you have there. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry. Hope you find it still....

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1470742708|4063822 said:
Aww girlyglam, you have a keeper in your dh to be! Great beginning for a loving and supportive relationship. :appl:
Hoping you still find your bracelet but the most important thing of all is the gem of a guy you have there. :love:

Exactly my sentiment, Missy. I am so sorry GirlyGlam--I know losing a prized possession that has sentimental value is horrible. But your future DH sounds like an incredible man, so even if you don't find it rest assured that you'll have a supportive and loving DH by your side soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results