shape
carat
color
clarity

LOST....any addicts out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''m letting my Tivo get it taped before I watch it...so I can enjoy commercial free.

Oh I love the show..I get on the theory boards afterward. Watch the episode a few times throught the following week. I''m hopeless and have been since Oceanic 815 went down 3 seasons ago.

I also have a crush on Sayid, Jack, AND Sawyer.

Oh lord help me

Diver

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
my DH and I are OBSESSED with lost...we didn''t know what to do when it wasn''t on...last night was great!!!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! My TiVo taped last week''s (on at 9) but then not the NEW episode at 10pm!! Grrrr....

Hopefully my boyfriend has his on TiVo...or I''ll be stuck watching it on my laptop =(

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been a faithful Lost follower but I feel they have really toyed with the viewers. They have a very short time with me to get this season going and answer some questions!!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 1:38:29 AM
Author:divergrrl

Oh I love the show..I get on the theory boards afterward. Watch the episode a few times throught the following week. I''m hopeless and have been since Oceanic 815 went down 3 seasons ago.

I also have a crush on Sayid, Jack, AND Sawyer.

Oh lord help me

Diver

I am obsessed as well. I am different than others in that the random unresolved plot twists don''t bother me because the part I am MOST addicted to is the characters. I think it is a brilliantly designed show the way it spotlights different people. I love so many of the characters (Claire, Charlie, Sawyer, Sayid, John Lock, Rosie, Sun...) Sometimes we have a debat over who''s hotter Jack or Sawyer... it''s a tough one (but Sawyer usually wins).

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 4:32:36 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I have been a faithful Lost follower but I feel they have really toyed with the viewers. They have a very short time with me to get this season going and answer some questions!!
I feel the same way as FG!

I''ve watched LOST from the very first episode. I was obsessed with it. But lately, I have been very frustrated with this show! But I continue to watch every episode because I can''t give it up just yet.

Please answer some questions, fast!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Some possible answers for Lost fans.

Mittelos (as in the Mittlelos Biotech that was visiting Juliet in the flash back last week) is an anagram for "Lost Time" (has something to do with recapturing time,or losing time, possible time travel). The book Ivan (new guy) was reading outside the area where Chuck was being held was by Stephen Hawkings.

Last Week''s episode was named "Not in Portland" and an anagram for a HUGE clue regarding all the questions in the show, so I''m trying to scratch that out.

Hows that for something to scratch you head with.

NOTINPORTLAND

diver (i am in portland) lol

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I hate that it''s on at 10pm now though.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i totally feel the same as FG. we have been fans since the beginning but i can't deal with all the plot twists. seriously how much brainpower does one need to put into watching a television show? don't they realize by 10pm on a wednesday i need stuff a bit easier to decipher? hehee. anyway we typically tivo it, so we watched it last nite...and i was zoning out for 1/2 the episode. i really didn't care about last nite's much at all, i mean who needs a whole episode dedicated to fluffy haired tormented hatch dude, i don't even remember his name. he's cute though except for his CRAZEE eyes. anyway, the end was good where he revealed who was really going to die etc ... but again another plot twist? i still want to know what the damn monster is in the jungle that was grabbing people up and flinging them around. all i remember was last year they said it was a security system.

i read in us weekly last week that the creators/writers said they realized that fans were frustrated but that this mini season we just started a few weeks ago is going to answer a lot of questions and make people really happy. ummm so still waiting? hehe.

diver, interesting notes...i never pay that much attn to the details in the show, see the whole wed 10pm thing? the whole lost in time thing would correlate with the whole episode this wed with whats his name going back etc etc. it'll probably be that when they finally get off the island that time will have stood basically still for the outer world or something. or maybe not actually because fluffy haired dude's gf is still looking for him right? oh and last nite the white haired grandma in the jewelry store said that if he didn't go to the island then everyone would die? random.

see ... way too many small things to keep up with. answers people!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
what is the island monster?

why does the island have healing properties? (rose's cancer, locke's leg)

where the heck are michael and walt? (did they make it home or what?..and why did the others want walt?)

what was the real point of the dharma initiative?

why does pressing the numbers save the world?

how did desmond get clairvoyant?

what happened when desmond turned the key?

how did the others get on the island and who are they?

still no answers to any of those questions, and now there are more:

if ben can send the blonde chick home, why couldn't he go home to get operated on?

why was ben having his daughter's boyfriend tortured?

I like the show but it is seriously irritating me. Answer some questions already!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m totally in love with Sayid. I even had a picture of him saved on the hard drive that I was about to attach to this post but then found that I had deleted it (must have been worried my DH would see it!
9.gif
)

I guess that there is a tally of how many loose ends the show has and it''s reached over 50! I''m not too surprised. . .I do love the show, but I feel that it''s reached a ridiculous level of nonsense and is comparable to the day time soaps I use to watch.
3.gif

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
So curious,

What did you all think of last nights episode? If you read the Lost boards people are starting to get annoyed with this show.

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
hmmmm, do you all have to catch up on your Tivo??

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I watched it last night and I am continuing to be irritated. Stop introducing more characters and get on with the ones we already know! Did we learn anything this week? Not really.

One thing I thought was interesting was when Jack was in the outdoor jail, and the people from the flight who were kidnapped immediately (flight attendant, kids) all seemed to be just fine and dandy and normal, and looking at him like HE was the crazy one. Interesting. Just tell us what the heck is going on with the others, why they are here, who they are already!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Yes I am addicted and I hate myself for it! Will anything on this show EVER be resolved??? I feel like I have to stick with it after all this time, but the producers sure don''t make it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results