shape
carat
color
clarity

Los Angeles Athletic Club

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
anybody know anything about weddings at the Los Angeles Athletic Club?

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DC!!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding at the LACC. My impressions were that the venue itself s very pretty. The service is rote and impersonal, but quite efficient, and never, ever rude. If you are having a big wedding (big to me = 200+ people) they are great at keeping things flowing. The service is a little bit robotic. If personal service is important to you, or you''re expecting to be made to feel special, that''s not really what they''re about. They are, however, incredibly efficient and very good at handling unexpected issues (for instance, they revised the timeline on the spot for the wedding I was in, because bad weather was holding EVERYTHING up. It still went off without a hitch. You''d never guess that the plan being enacted was an alternate, thought up on the spot.

The food: It''s OK. Not the best meal I ever had, but the ingredients are all fresh, and the food is served at the proper temperature, and the portions are good. It''s just a bit bland/boring. But not "bad" by ANY stretch...

This is an ideal venue for a bride who has a wedding planner handling things. I know i would be fit to be tied if i needed to keep driving downtown for meetings with the venue. If you have a planner handing that, it will take a load off stress of of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results