shape
carat
color
clarity

Looks like it won''t be V-day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
He asks me last night, do you want to go out to dinner for V-day and I said well I think it''s a little late to be deciding that. He said naaah, I probably can find a place...
I said nah dinner at home is fine, and he volunteered to make it, I said only if it''s lobster!! He said that''s what I was thinking anyway...

He said I haven''t even gotten your present yet, but I know what I want to get you, it''s nothing big so don''t spend a lot on me..

Do you think he''s waiting for me to forget about it? It''s been 2.5 months for the last ok on the final wax mold that I have been cut off from knowing

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
You never know.... he could just be saying he isn''t getting you much for Vday just to throw you off so you''ll be surprised. Either way, hang in there, it won''t be long!!!

Have I missed posts about the ring you designed?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope he''s trying to throw you off. But perhaps he doesn''t want to do it on a day where it might be expected...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results