shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to stay in this! Hawaii or Carribean??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
Hi!! I need a little help!

I''m looking for a relaxing, beautiful, remote location for our honeymoon. I don''t want to stay in a hotel, but rather something like the picture below which I found on a website (Tahiti). Tahiti would be great!!! but I doubt our wallet could afford Tahiti, in addition to looking at a map - Tahiti is a very long plane ride from Tampa, FL (just thinking about our limited vacation time (5-6 days).

SO, has anyone stayed in something like this in Hawaii or in the Carribean?? (Carribean, preferred since it''s closer to Florida.

thanks in advance.....
28.gif

jgutekunst_boraborauverwate.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi – not EXACTLY what you’re looking for, but this is right on the beach in St. Thomas. Def not a room in the middle of the ocean, but it’s still pretty nice. DH and I stayed at tree tops, but beach tops sounds more like what you’re looknig for. St. Thomas isn’t exactly like Tahiti though – St. John might be more what you’re looking for.

http://www.beachtops.com/

St, Thomas is not as “untouched” as St. John. DH & I chose St. Thomas because we require a lot of stuff to be going on at all times, ie, shopping, different resturant every night – we get bored easily, lol! St. John is more untouched and a place to relax and enjoy the beach.

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
jcrow, I looked at your honeymoon pics when you posted them and I was blown away.... Ladera has been a top contender ever since!!!

...then when I go on tripadvisor.com and read reviews, it drives me nuts
32.gif
because Ladera has bad reviews and I get cold feet.... but I know every destination is going to have bad reviews from somebody!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know what you mean about tripadvisor! It puts me off places too but I honestly think some people just can''t be pleased. There are folks who will pick faults with perfection!!
9.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I would suggest St. John or for the Bristish VI''s - Tortola. I lived on St. Thomas for a while and while it was fun, its pretty touristy/ and crowded. St. John is so beautiful and a lot more low key than St. Thomas and Tortola is even more low key than that. Or for a very small quite island - Jost Van Dyke - there is only 1 hotel and I think only about 150 people live on the island year round, but it is awesome.

St. Thomas would probably be the cheapest though of the 3 so if you go there, stay in the East End/Red Hook area. It is farther away from town/airport but really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results