shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking Pretty at last.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently inherited one of my mothers rings. It had been her engagement ring model no 3 turned into model no 4 after an unfortunate tumble saw a huge hunk of the centre diamond broken off. While a replacement diamond was sourced, making it model 4, a part of the setting remained unrepaired and of the halo diamonds one was chipped and another had a carbon fleck big enough to make it grey. It really grated on my nerves, easy to fix surely, Mum, please, just do it. Nope, she never got around to it.
The day after I was the grateful recipient of said ring it was off to the jewellers for rehab.
And she is back, the missing motif repaired and those two ugly diamonds replaced.
Ta Da. IMG_8235.jpeg IMG_8229.jpeg IMG_8238.jpeg IMG_8239.jpeg

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Charming setting, beautiful ring, and great story!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Good job!
Interesting setting: thanks for sharing!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous ring!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
She is lovely! I like seeing second life brought to pre-loved pieces like this. Great job.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recently inherited one of my mothers rings. It had been her engagement ring model no 3 turned into model no 4 after an unfortunate tumble saw a huge hunk of the centre diamond broken off. While a replacement diamond was sourced, making it model 4, a part of the setting remained unrepaired and of the halo diamonds one was chipped and another had a carbon fleck big enough to make it grey. It really grated on my nerves, easy to fix surely, Mum, please, just do it. Nope, she never got around to it.
The day after I was the grateful recipient of said ring it was off to the jewellers for rehab.
And she is back, the missing motif repaired and those two ugly diamonds replaced.
Ta Da. IMG_8235.jpeg IMG_8229.jpeg IMG_8238.jpeg IMG_8239.jpeg

oh wow :kiss2:
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning! Did you lose your mom? If so I’m so sorry. Enjoy the ring! It’s spectacular!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Great job! Lovely ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you made it fabulous again!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love the setting, never have seen a ring like that before.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool piece! I'm so glad you got it repaired.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Oh so beautiful and truly extra special and close to your heart as it was your mom's. :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very cool!! It passed rehab with flying colors!!!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results