shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for this dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Hi if anyone you know wore this dress and is looking to sell or have seen it anywhere could you please post the info here. It is an old David''s Bridal dress style number 2113 and I would love to have it. I have tried to find a link on their website so I could see if they have one somewhere left over from anywhere in the U.S. but no luck.

Thanks for the help.

s032113.jpg

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to wish you luck on finding your dress, it is very pretty

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
Try this link - http://www3.bridesave.com/
on the right side of the page you can pick the davids bridal dress number for a search of dresses that might be comparable. Good Luck and let me know if you find your dress.
wendy

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Thanks I will give it a try. If I can't find it I guess I can always have it made. I have the photo from the catalog and the detailing is much more clear.
wavey.gif

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
I found a store that has it and will be going there this friday to see if they have my size. I hope so. It is discontinued and is now only $299.00!

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
emthup.gif
I am so happy that you found it, now I wish you all the luck that they have your size!!!!

Daisy2418

Rough_Rock
Good luck finding the size you need!

A couple of other options you could try (just in case this one doesn''t work), there is a company called "DaVinci Bridals" and they''re basically knock-offs of David''s Bridal dresses. You might try to contact them.

Also, there''s a website, www.theknot.com, where girls are always selling dresses. You might be able to find it there too. Good luck!!!!

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock

They had the dress! Actually they had only one left.

23.gif
She had to keep looking though. I tried on a few others while I was waiting. None of them really thrilled me.

I was actually very disappointed because at first she said she didn't have it she finally found one when I was about to leave. It wasn't in my size though I would have to lose about 20 lbs in order to fit into it. I tried it on and new this was the one. It was perfect. I loved everything about it well except that it didn't fit.

32.gif

So what do I do when I find the dream dress and at such a discounted rate and know that it will never be available again that it is discontinued. To be so close but yet so far.

Well I made the decision to go ahead and buy it. My wedding is a good ways away and I was getting a treadmill for christmas anyway. Heck I use to be that size about two years ago. NO SWEAT!

2.gif

The woman who was helping me thought I was crazy but I didn't care when you see the ONE you have to do what you must. Grant it future hubby is happy about the extra weight I have gained but he will just have to deal for the wedding. I must wear that dress. I will gain back about 10 lbs after the wedding to make him happy.
36.gif

Thank you all for you help and support!!!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Wow, glad you found your dress! I just wanted to mention that you should be very careful how you lose that weight for your wedding! Honestly, I have had too many girlfriends do crash diets and alot of other silly things to do it, and they have looked terrible and been so weak and tired on their wedding day...

I too am trying to lose weight (but mostly just look better), and I found that the best for me was just to eat better with a balanced diet and to have a very rigorous workout routine. Actually, my boy got me a trainer who really forces you to work out to the max and shows results in just days! I actually started the Buff Brides program at NYSC, and I have to say, when I started there was another girl who started with me. She has already lost 3 dress sizes and about 20 lbs. and there we are only half way through! It''s a 3 month program, and I have to say my trainer is awesome and really keeps me focused.

Don''t starve yourself and eat only salad, as that actually just makes you weaker and doesn''t let your metabolism speed up at all. The best is to snack through out the day with healthy foods, and ALWAYS have a good breakfast! Anyway, I just say this because I have seen too many brides do the wrong diet to lose quick weight, and their hair, nails, skin and general health and appearance tend to deteriorate because of it, and on the most important day when they should look their best!!!

I wish you all the best with that perfect dress of yours, and look into a good BALANCED diet and regular exercise for a good weight loss program!
35.gif

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I really do love this dress. I have more than enough time to lose weight for my wedding. I plan on getting a treadmill and just changing the way that I eat. Less junk more healthy. I want it to be mediocore steady process. No crash dieting or diets at all really. Just more healthy foods and mabye smaller portions, but I will definetly be adding the work outs. That should do fine.

I was much thinner when HTB and I met and he is happy that I have gained some weight but I never was really. After the wedding I will regain about 10lbs just to make him happy but I will continue the workouts and healthy eating to keep my weight just were I want it.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Umm.. dresses can be taken out at least one size usually if they have to be.. I mean.. not that you shouldn''t try to lose the weight, but I mean.. don''t put ALL that pressure on yourself if you don''t have to..But.. hey I''m sure we''d all love to loste 10 or 20 lbs before our weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results