shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for pink spinels or sapphires <3mm

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking for very bright pink sapphires or spinels possibly Jedi spinels under 3 mm. I've seen some but they are in locations that can't ship to the US now. I'm wanting to find some bright pink stones to pair with my chrysoberyl for a ring by CVB. I will need 2

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Check with Yvonne. She always seems to either have them or is able to get them.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
I have a few of hers in my cart but I am also looking for other sources. I am not certain the colors of hers will work. I like her 3 mm rubellite tourmaline but she only has 1

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
You may want to message Yvonne directly. She has good resources for melee.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
I already have but thank you I am looking for other options.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Ask Caysie if she can source. She probably can and easier for you.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
is that the girl from CVB? she is having prob with her sources b/c they cant ship to US right now. thats why I'm on the hunt myself

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
is that the girl from CVB? she is having prob with her sources b/c they cant ship to US right now. thats why I'm on the hunt myself

Budget?

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
will entertain any ideas since I cant find anything at all right now

voce

Ideal_Rock
Hmm. I don't have any idea who besides Yvonne sells these on the regular. I did get Jedi spinels from lovedogs that are on the 2.3mm range.

I'm willing to part with two of them for a fair price. Not sure these are the right shade for you.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200724204424321_COVER.jpg
The two on the right are the largest in size and the ones that I'm willing to part with. Below is the same stones in diffused natural light.
IMG_20200720_124610.jpg

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
Yes I’d be interested can u pm on this board
Also what’s the yellow stone they are next to and the size of it for reference

voce

Ideal_Rock
Yes I’d be interested can u pm on this board
Also what’s the yellow stone they are next to and the size of it for reference

Someone teach me how to PM? I've never created a listing on LoupeTroop either. Have you done it before?

The yellow stone is a chrysoberyl, and it's 3.8mm for reference.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
ok I thought maybe so because I am wanting them to flank a 5 mm chrysoberyl I have. I think it will look good.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@voce, I don't think PS allows PM's best to create a loupetroop add and you guys can discuss things privately that way.

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Sorry for the threadjack, but @voce, what is this case/holder called? I can’t find it anywhere online. A melé/loose stone holder. Do you have any recommendations where I can buy some? Thank you

1595752081032.jpeg 1595752081032.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm looking for very bright pink sapphires or spinels possibly Jedi spinels under 3 mm. I've seen some but they are in locations that can't ship to the US now. I'm wanting to find some bright pink stones to pair with my chrysoberyl for a ring by CVB. I will need 2

Let Caysie source them

Edited, I see Caysie is having trouble sourcing.

Try AJs gems.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Hi! Sorry for the threadjack, but @voce, what is this case/holder called? I can’t find it anywhere online. A melé/loose stone holder. Do you have any recommendations where I can buy some? Thank you

1595752081032.jpeg 1595752081032.jpeg

I honestly don't know. I've bought melee spinels from Jasmine Jade Boutique, and they came in this type of container, which I repurposed. It's not without its own mishaps, though, and I find it difficult to get small gems out with tweezers from this type of box and have lost 12 1.2mm sapphires when I tried putting them in this type of container to color sort. All the sapphires fell out, and I was never able to find some of them lost into the carpet.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Let Caysie source them

Edited, I see Caysie is having trouble sourcing.

Try AJs gems.

Isn't AJS all the way in Thailand? I've had shipping delays with stuff from there recently.

@Bonsai I don't know if you still want the two I'm willing to part with. I'm thinking of charging $50 with USPS shipping included. It's fine if not, but if you are interested, please create something on LoupeTroop so I can contact you.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn't AJS all the way in Thailand? I've had shipping delays with stuff from there recently.

@Bonsai I don't know if you still want the two I'm willing to part with. I'm thinking of charging $50 with USPS shipping included. It's fine if not, but if you are interested, please create something on LoupeTroop so I can contact you.

They are. Yes.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
yes please make a listing also do you mind taking a pic of them on either side of that chrysoberyl ?

voce

Ideal_Rock
yes please make a listing also do you mind taking a pic of them on either side of that chrysoberyl ?

I just created a LoupeTroop listing. I took five photos; the first 2 had the color amped up to approximate what I see with my eyes irl in terms of intensity, same as I would touch up pictures of pieces that I wear when I post them to PS. The other pictures are untouched, less flattering, but I want to show you the best and the worst before you make a decision.

@Bonsai please verify here whether you have contacted me via LT and, if so, whether you were the person whose initial was A or the person whose initial was D. I specifically listed this for you, so I did not expect more than one person to contact me via LT. :shock:

Last edited:

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
I paid you I got your text I just cant find my phone. I saw it come in on my watch but I cant reply on the watch. A in Arkansas. I put the address there

voce

Ideal_Rock
Ok, thanks for confirming! I was wondering why you wouldn't text me back. I got the payment and will be mailing the stones out tomorrow. I hope you love them.

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
I honestly don't know. I've bought melee spinels from Jasmine Jade Boutique, and they came in this type of container, which I repurposed. It's not without its own mishaps, though, and I find it difficult to get small gems out with tweezers from this type of box and have lost 12 1.2mm sapphires when I tried putting them in this type of container to color sort. All the sapphires fell out, and I was never able to find some of them lost into the carpet.

Hi, Voce,

Oh, ok, thank you. I’m wondering where I can find something like this, but if you lost melé from it, that’s not good. Well, if anyone knows what this type of case is called, please let me know… I’ve searched all kinds of places for something like this and I can’t find any. I’ve looked through Ebay, jeweler’s websites and jewelry supplies etc. Can’t find anything! :confused:
Thanks again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results