shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for online- Yurman type rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Webmn0key

Rough_Rock
For Christmas, mY wife wants "a big chunky blue ring", as she puts it. Something in the Yurman/ John Hardy style. I know a lot of people have similar designs, but i just dont know where to find them online. Not wanting to spend Yurman type prices.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You can check out Ross-Simons online-- they have a ton of semi-preciosu jewelry to browse through online that is reasonably priced. Also, you can check out www.lussori.com- the Vera Wang ring collection. The other day someone posted this, and I thought the rings were really cute...

You can also check out local stores like Bloomies- they carry a lot of "fun" jewelry- probably similar to what your wife is looking for...

Good luck!

Webmn0key

Rough_Rock
thanks Dani

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
Signed Pieces also carries used David Yurman. Here is what they have now

http://www.signedpieces.com/search.cfm?other_designers_bit=1&vendor_id=69&fromloc=design

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t remember if PS rules allows naming of ebay vendors or not, but I got my petite albion ring on ebay for a reduced price. I haven''t gotten it checked out by Yurman, but as far as I can tell, it''s authentic (I have been to the Yurman stores and checked out the rings before buying). Gotta be careful on ebay though...lots of fakes and Yurman "inspired" jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results