shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for matching Tungsten wedding bands,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redheadgirl

Rough_Rock
My fiance and I just bought a pair of from this same exact company. We ordered them, got them engraved and they arrived in just 2 days. I would highly reccommend them!
30.gif

Date: 3/9/2009 12:52:43 PM
Author:ATM
http://www.tungstenworld.com/

hello all, I was just wondering if anyone has delt with this website before. or has a lead on where i can get matching tungsten rings. I would like something like this here.

http://www.tungstenworld.com/Tungsten-Faceted-Ring/RAZOR-8mm-Sharp/

in 4mm and 8 mm. I like the above site as they offer free engraving but im open to suggestions. thank you all.

ATM

ATM

Rough_Rock
i must say i do feel better after seeing that post. what rings did you get??

ATM

Rough_Rock
also what size?? do you think a 6mm is too big for a girl? she is tiny but really wants a tungsten ring

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 1:36:15 PM
Author: ATM
also what size?? do you think a 6mm is too big for a girl? she is tiny but really wants a tungsten ring
There''s not really such a thing as ''too big.'' 6mm is significantly wider than the average woman''s band, for whatever that''s worth. I think a standard range is usually 2-4.5mm, and 3mm is a very typical width for a woman''s band.

She needs to try on widths before you choose. You both should. This is a forever piece... make sure you get it right.

ATM

Rough_Rock
yes we looked at some bands a year ago and she was find with a 4mm. she works with her hands a lot and needs somthing that will not ding, get scratched. I can''t seem to find any tungsten rings in the 4mm except the plain types.

redheadgirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 1:34:56 PM
i must say i do feel better after seeing that post. what rings did you get??
My fiance got http://www.tungstenworld.com/THOR-Flat-Tungsten-Wedding-Ring/ and I got http://www.tungstenworld.com/KRAFT-6mm-Tungsten-Wedding-Band/ for our wedding bands. His ring is at size 9.5 and my ring is at 4.5 and they feel fine. 6mm is not that big at all. Mine''s a 6mm. It matches perfectly with my engagement ring.

My biggest concern was to find a wedding band that matches both the engagement ring and his wedding band.

ATM

Rough_Rock
WOW redhead that is nice.. i would love to see a pic of your ring and wedding band side by side.. =0) if you have time.

Thanks!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 4:16:29 PM
yes we looked at some bands a year ago and she was find with a 4mm. she works with her hands a lot and needs somthing that will not ding, get scratched. I can't seem to find any tungsten rings in the 4mm except the plain types.
Again, you need to try on widths.

If she tries on a 6mm and likes it, you're golden. If it's too wide for her, then you might want to go custom if you can't find 4mm elsewhere. Looking at pictures of things on others' hands won't tell you a ton.

Also, if she has an engagement ring she plans to wear next to it, you need to be careful about tungsten. It will eat away at most precious metals (platinum, palladium, gold, white gold).

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also, I saw in your other thread that you had already picked out a titanium ring for yourself. The only reason I mention it is that it's a bit easier to find a large range of widths with titanium than tungsten.

redheadgirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 4:45:34 PM
WOW redhead that is nice.. i would love to see a pic of your ring and wedding band side by side.. =0) if you have time.

Thanks!!
I''m not too good with a camera but I hope this helps.

rehaedgirlsHand.JPG

rehaedgirlsOnTable.JPG

rehaedgirlsOnTable.JPG

ATM

Rough_Rock
WOWEE i like it. thank you so mucd for the picture.

ATM

Rough_Rock
Well folks it was nice while it lasted but my GF''s mom just lost her job and needs some cash pretty bad. So allmost all my ring money has now left my already limited budget.. win some lose some.
Thank you all for your time and thoughts. it was fun.

ATM

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results