shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for hot jeans for my bachelorette party!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
advice! i''ve never bought nice/luxury jeans before and wanna look extra hot for my bachelorette party. i''m 5''7, 112 lbs, with an unfortunate flat asian butt
20.gif
. i like jeans that are low cut, slim fit, with boot cut or very very slight flare. med-dark wash. any suggestions and where to find?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a very different body from you BUT I just got jeans from BR and I LOVE them. They look great in the butt and are very comfortable.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
AG jeans- merlot cut. I LOVE THEM!!!! they are extra low and slim in the legs.
i am 5" and 98 lbs. if that helps any. and yes they should be long enough for you. i have to alter the heck out of the lenth for them to fit. and they are super dark- but nice.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i second AG jeans in merlot cut...get a dark wash. i love these jeans and they are lowish but not super low so there''s no added bulk around the waist or top of the hips. they are verra comfy too.

if you like a higher cut, the AG club jean is a little higher around the waist which personally bugs me.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I wear Miss Sixty''s and I am your weight, but once inch shorter in height. They come in a myraid of washes and leg widths, but are mostly low rise. Good luck!

cheers--Sharon

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I don''t recall ever seeing AG jeans in a store. Where do you buy them? And ya, I''d try BananaRepublic too.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
AG jeans can be found at most Nordstroms I think.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
nord''s, neiman''s, etc. and also deniem specialty boutiques.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
hi! have u tried seven jeans?? they fit really nicely and coz the material is a bit stretchy they really form around ur curves nicely.

Also diesel have some really nice jeans....

good luck!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks fo all the advice. I''m going to nordies this weekend to try on all ya''lls suggestions to see what works best! Will let ya''ll know what I end up with.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I just got a new pair of jeans that i love -- paige premium denim. They are so comfortable, but absolutely flattering. they also have some darker washes that have a crease line that goes up the back of the leg -- hard to describe in words, but looks very sexy...i'll try to attach a pic

sexy jeans.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
maybe you''d get a better idea from this photo

sexy2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i wanna look like her!!!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
i second that Mara!!!

i always have a problem finding jeans that fit me well!!! if they are perfect around the waist/hip, they are too short for me, and if they have the right length, then they look horrible on top!! i usually get 34' or 36' long jeans depending on the style!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Citizens of Humanity. I have 3 pair and they are so much better made than the seven''s I used to have.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I love my Angel AG jeans. I have the AG club, but I love the fit of the Angels much better. They are my favorite jeans by far.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second butterfly...I love the AG jeans, and find, since I have had three kids, I like that they are not soooo low. What about paper, denim and cloth? or true religion? I think you just have to try tons on and see all the views. I would check out if you have a specialty denim store, like someone else said, it is the best place to get a great fit and selection....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS with your figure you should have lots of options, and I think a slight flare is great with heels, and darker is a bit dressier...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Seven jeans would probably be really nice for you. I like AG's too. I do have to say though, if you are a little bigger and more curvy (like me, lol) Citizens of Humanity is prob a smarter choice- they just fit the curves a lot better. I personally find it difficult to squeeze my big 'ole booty into Seven jeans- they just dont look right. Sevens are definitely made for petite, thin women.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
found my jeans! paige premiums laurel canyon in dark clean.....love love love them! they actually make me look like i have some booty! soooooo soft and comfortable too! they hug without squeezing so it looks fitted, but isn''t constricting.

yay! now i just gotta decide on the rest of my ensemble
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yay ginger! where did you find them? maybe i should give them a try as well...

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i got them at revolve clothing. somehow my 30% off thing worked, even though the disclaimer said they wouldn''t work...but i wasn''t about to point that out! so i got them for an awesome price too! happy happy ginger! supposedly the instyle06 coupon DOES work for the true religions and paige premiums though. i haven''t tried it, but i''m browsing for more right now cuz i''m addicted to these jeans already!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
ginger: i just read that you got the paige jeans!!! I''m so glad that they flatter your figure
emstar.gif
i got my pair from revolve too (with the discount) and they fit perfectly. i love how soft they are. although, i got the hollywood cut which is a little bit more of a straighter leg, which suits me better.

do you know of any other discounts? i tried my DCDEALS discount again and it failed
14.gif
-- though perhaps that was best for my wallet!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 12:25:07 PM
Author: lovelylulu
ginger: i just read that you got the paige jeans!!! I''m so glad that they flatter your figure
emstar.gif
i got my pair from revolve too (with the discount) and they fit perfectly. i love how soft they are. although, i got the hollywood cut which is a little bit more of a straighter leg, which suits me better.

do you know of any other discounts? i tried my DCDEALS discount again and it failed
14.gif
-- though perhaps that was best for my wallet!
I loved the Laurel Canyons because the rise is a little lower than the Hollywood Hills, which gaveme the look I wanted these jeans for. But the HH were super comfy, so I will def be getting them in sometime!

InStyle06 is 20% off, it may still work. It did last week. Check the charlotte pants thread, I posted some coupon sites I like to use.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results