shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Fun Ideas for Vday! =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend's on the east coast, and I'm on the west coast this valentine's day!!!

Any fabulous date ideas for us?

The background- We're both students, and quite busy, but we seldom get to spend time together and we want to make vday super special this year!!!!
Flying out there is unfortunately out of the question this year =(

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
My brother was in this situation last year...he lives in NYC, and his girlfriend/now fiancee was in LA for business. They spent the day going to different, touristy locations in their respective cities and sent each other pictures of themselves there with their phones. Then they went home, made the same dinner, got the same wine, and ate while on a video chat. They had a good time, so maybe something along those line?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 9:29:22 PM
Author: AllieGator
My brother was in this situation last year...he lives in NYC, and his girlfriend/now fiancee was in LA for business. They spent the day going to different, touristy locations in their respective cities and sent each other pictures of themselves there with their phones. Then they went home, made the same dinner, got the same wine, and ate while on a video chat. They had a good time, so maybe something along those line?

This is super cute! And way better than anything I was going to suggest.

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, that IS really cute!! =) Thank you for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results