shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a setting''s source...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

guildfordlivn

Rough_Rock
Hello - I came across this site today and it looks perfect for the question I''m hoping to ask, so here goes:

I''m planning to buy an engagement ring in the coming week and came across this preset ring at the Shane Company (see attached, or go here: http://www.shaneco.com/catalog/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=24502&PageLevelID=118&fromPage=). It''s well out of my price range and the diamond is larger than I''d like (it''s 1.05 ct and I''d prefer a 0.75 ct). I''m waiting to hear back if they sell the setting without the center diamond but in case they say no, does anyone know how I would go about finding the manufacturer of the setting? Or has anyone seen setting styles very similar to this elsewhere?

Thanks for your help!

06-9d6c-05-0091-0600DT.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS. There are some very similar settings out there. I would suggest taking a look at Pearlmans Jewelers to see a ton of settings. You might also want to check out Sheldon Speyer settings sold by Good old Gold, they have an antique feel to them. Please use the search box above and search shane co. as well
1.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen similar settings at faycullen. The link.

Also try Antique Jewelry Mall. link

I know Pricescopers have bought rings at faycullen before, but I don''t know if anyone has bought from Antique Jewelry Mall. If you type in "antique setting" into the search box, you''ll see tons of posts on where to look for antique and antique-style settings. Good luck! The ring you posted is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results