shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a Ring or Setting

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I have a gorgeous Mark Morrell setting. However, I've since become an esthetician and makeup artist. I often have to put gloves on and or style hair. Which means I haven't worn my rings much at all in the last year.

I'm looking for something to wear when I'm working. Being a diamond lover I want some bling back in my life! I'm looking for maybe a bezel setting that doesn't look too engagementy as I'll likely wear just the one ring. Maybe a three stone? Or a uniquely styled single stone?
I want it fairly flush to my hand as well.

I've been searching but I can't seem to find anything. Suggestions?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jax172|1480312320|4103057 said:
I have a gorgeous Mark Morrell setting. However, I've since become an esthetician and makeup artist. I often have to put gloves on and or style hair. Which means I haven't worn my rings much at all in the last year.

I'm looking for something to wear when I'm working. Being a diamond lover I want some bling back in my life! I'm looking for maybe a bezel setting that doesn't look too engagementy as I'll likely wear just the one ring. Maybe a three stone? Or a uniquely styled single stone?
I want it fairly flush to my hand as well.

I've been searching but I can't seem to find anything. Suggestions?

Can you explain what you mean here? I would think if you were only going to wear one ring you wouldnt care if it looked engagmenty.
If at times you plain on wearing it with your Morrell then I can see that you would not want it to look engagementy so I'm confused
what you are saying here.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Jax172,

Both bezel set and low set rings are a good choice, but have you considered half bezel/semi-bezel rings?

These will be quite secure and have a low profile so you can wear your gloves over it but may have that "unique" and 'not an engagement ring" look you are going for?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results