shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a reputable online place for settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dan79

Rough_Rock
Hi, I think i want to buy my diamond from blue nile but they don''t have the setting I''m looking for in yellow gold.

What is a reputable place online for settings? I hope to find a diamond accented / 3-stone setting in yellow gold. I only plan to buy one diamond for the center.

Thanks.

Dan

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
by ''diamond accented'' do you mean diamonds along the sides of the band in addition to the ones set on either side of the center stone?

Dan79

Rough_Rock
belle, I just mean something that looks less like an engagement ring than a solitaire. I like the Past, Present, Future idea. Blue Nile has some I like but they''re white gold and the other are too expensive. Trying to do it all for <1200.

Thanks mrssalvo! I will go check those sites out now.

Dan79

Rough_Rock
I really love that setting. I''m searching for something a little less money though. It certainly is beautiful though.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlman''s has this 3-stone starting at $896 and it comes in YG

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/whisper-collection/rings/

02WW13.jpg

Dan79

Rough_Rock
That''s a nice one as well! I like this one except it''s not yellow gold and the bezel set side diamonds isn''t my fave. That''s a good price range for me (or less). The diamonds seem to be rated pretty well.
http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=4952

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are a couple of other places to check out:

knowjewelers.biz

solomonbrothers.com

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and the Whisper Collection by Kraiko from Pearlman's does come in YG- the YG option with .48-.52 is $1,267

Whoops, see that you're already aware it is in YG.

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
I would say Ditto to Mrssalvo and Belle choices.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results