shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a purse like this

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
hey guys,
I really like the look of this bag, but I have never bought one off ebay.
I am not a very name oriented person, so it doesn''t bother me that it''s a no-name. What I am not sure of is the quality of the suede and leather materials. There are a few sellers who are selling this bag, so it must be something they are getting from a wholesaler...

anyway, what are your thoughts and any other recommendations are welcome too.

under $200. (looking for this chocolate brown or maybe a bordeaux color)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280038774067&rd=1&rd=1

thanks!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sophie
35.gif
It looks like you like lots of embellishment on your bags. I recommend Kathy Van Zeeland--she used to design for Nine West but has since opened her own company. you can find tons of her bags on ebay, and she has a website as well...kathyvanzeeland.com. I bought one of her bags last year and am carrying it again this season! I love it and get so many compliments on it everywhere I go. I love lots of hardware and sparklies on my bags, and hers are very reasonably priced. i think I got mine for $89, and the wallet and cellphone holder were $60 total. All three pieces have held up really well also. Many department stores carry her line now, and you can sometimes find last season''s bags at TJ Maxx. Hope this helps!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2006 2:39:28 PM
Author: monarch64
Hi Sophie
35.gif
It looks like you like lots of embellishment on your bags. I recommend Kathy Van Zeeland--she used to design for Nine West but has since opened her own company. you can find tons of her bags on ebay, and she has a website as well...kathyvanzeeland.com. I bought one of her bags last year and am carrying it again this season! I love it and get so many compliments on it everywhere I go. I love lots of hardware and sparklies on my bags, and hers are very reasonably priced. i think I got mine for $89, and the wallet and cellphone holder were $60 total. All three pieces have held up really well also. Many department stores carry her line now, and you can sometimes find last season''s bags at TJ Maxx. Hope this helps!
THANKS Monarch!
I love her bags! i bought one 2 yrs ago from tjmaxx that I loved, but the liner ripped and the handles started to shred.. I do only carry one purse for about a yr and then I get a new one (I know, don''t shoot me!!haha)

anyway, I live in Canada and in a rural area so here my best options are online, unless I am patient enough to wait until November when I get back to Rochester..

patience, I guess!! lol

MY current bag is a Nine west that opens up like a dr''s bag, and I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results